Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[F] [TGF] The Galactic Federation - Highly Active Discord - Experienced - We want You
Brick 
The Galactic Federation is a federation of planets working together to further the economic interests of all colonies involved.
We are founded on the belief in full participation of all colonies under our commonwealths, and as such have a unique leadership structure wherein all colonies can vote on all decisions.
Applications to join the Galactic Federation will be considered on a case by case basis. Diplomacy will be carried out  on our dedicated discord server.
The current commonwealths in the The Galactic Federation are:
SOC
Commonwealth founder: Vyryn.
Forum Thread
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: DOOb6Emc
Total Population: 1,523,102
RRR: 102

AndersColony
Commonwealth founder: AndersColony.
Forum Thread
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: HUxXbUBb
Total Population: 245,652
RRR: 39

Duiswin
Commonwealth founder Raenon.
Forum Thread coming soon
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: yaI6zZjU
Total Population: 105,984
RRR: 23

Eternia
Commonwealth founder k9mancer.
Forum Thread
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: Id4XoOtz
Total Population: 172,085
RRR: 20

Pan-Slavian Union
Commonwealth founder DKPro.
Forum Thread coming soon
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: 3X1WLvA6
Total Population: 55,076
RRR: 12

The New Republic
Commonwealth founder Naller.
Forum Thread coming soon
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: ABkiJf97
Total Population: 120,566
RRR: 3

Beer And Smokes
Commonwealth founder Hurts2Pee.
Forum Thread coming soon
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: ZEgm9z3V
Total Population: 78,148
RRR: 3

The Kingdom
Commonwealth founder Rob.
Forum Thread coming soon
Commonwealth Website
Charter Code: Rh45rTDb
Total Population: 59,521
RRR: 8

All commonwealth stats last updated April 26th, 2017.
Over 80 registered voting members!

Any members of the commonwealths mentioned above can easily become registered voters, receiving up to 15 votes, simply by joining the discord posted above and using -register in #registration channel. Colonies that have not registered automatically designate 1 vote to their commonwealth leader in trust, up to a maximum of 30 votes obtained this way. This is always less than the number of votes that colony would have if they registered. We encourage as many colonies to register as possible.

Any voter may pose an issue to be voted on. A Senator will shortly make a post in the voting chamber for this issue to be voted on. Give it a +1 if you support it or -1 if you oppose it. Votes will be tallied by weighted distribution after 48 hours of open voting. Voters who do not vote within this time period will be able to vote until a Senator closes the votes, at least 48 hours later, and announces the decision that has been reached by majority vote. Further details about our government proceedings are available on discord.

The Galactic Federation allows every colony declaring independence from one of our existing commonwealths to join TGF as a commonwealth. They will receive a discord role and as many discord channels as they (reasonably) request. They will also continue to be eligible to vote on and pose motions to the federation.

The Galactic Federation is currently seeking new commonwealth members. If you are an active commonwealth leader with a Capitol lvl 4 or above, and are interested in joining TGF, please let us know below or on our discord server, and we will vote on your application.

We have complete and details guidebook PDF on our discord server. We recommend you read that if you have any more questions about us. Beyond that, we are always happy to answer any inquiries on our discord server. See you there Smile
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
Join SOC today to fast track your independence!
Use Charter code DOOb6Emc for goodies!
At last. Even TOTT could not resist forming a federation. Tongue

What are your ideas/suggestions? Or is this just preparation for what might come in the future?
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
We are hoping that there will be some sort of massive construction project that the entire federation can contribute to, that would provide some sort of buff or ability to everyone in the federation. For now, we are just a trade alliance and supportive community.

P.S. I never said I didn't plan on creating a federation, I merely said I declined the invitation to FFF.
I do not remember that I ever claimed that you didn't want to join a federation, where did I say so? Angel

Speaking of the massive construction thing, what are your thoughts on a global auction, that will give 1 stardust to every commonwealth? With that stardust, you can build some huge and awesome buildings that provide you from a lot of resources.
(01-27-2017, 06:59 AM)Randium Wrote: Speaking of the massive construction thing, what are your thoughts on a global auction, that will give 1 stardust to every commonwealth? With that stardust, you can build some huge and awesome buildings that provide you from a lot of resources.

I do not know what your stardust idea has to do with The Galactic Federation. Please do not hijack this thread.

Post updated.
Hijacking???

Vyryn Wrote:Post updated.

Excellent! I'm happy to see the [F]-tag appear. Cool
Yes, Hayenn's suggestion was a good one to keep federations separate from commonwealths in the commonwealth forum area.
Exciting news!
The Galactic Federation has decided to merge all commonwealth discords and our federation discord into one new server. The new discord can be found here:
https://discord.gg/a37BZUG
Today we welcome 3 new commonwealths into the federation!

The New Republic, founded by Naller. Naller has declared independence from SOC after a lot of help as a SOC adviser. He will retain the role of Adviser in his new position as a commonwealth leader. Congratulations Naller!

Beer And Smokes, founded by Hurts2Pee. Hurts2Pee has sought us out on the forums and decided to join TGF. Great to have you Hurts2Pee!

The Kingdom, founded by Rob. Rob joined our discord out of curiosity and later decided to join TGF. We're thrilled that you decided to join us, Rob!
TGF is filled with helpful commonwealth. I am more partial to SOC, just because I rule a colony within it. I wish this federation the best of luck and all of the commonwealths within it.