Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loans?
When I saw the 'loans' button I assumed I could take out loans (which would be cool IMO) but it just says something about no outstanding loans... What does that mean?

The edit button doesn't work but I have another question. What's up with this profit estimate thing? Is it really true that every manager I hire like more than halves my profits?? So confused. Tongue
(07-04-2016, 11:33 PM)Trophonix Wrote: When I saw the 'loans' button I assumed I could take out loans (which would be cool IMO) but it just says something about no outstanding loans... What does that mean?

The edit button doesn't work but I have another question. What's up with this profit estimate thing? Is it really true that every manager I hire like more than halves my profits?? So confused. Tongue

I plan to allow you to just take loans in the future, just didn't have time to implement it yet.  Right now, the game will automatically take out a loan for you if you are unable  to make your payroll at the end of the month.

As for the managers, they have a base salary, but they increase the output of your business by a certain percent.  The problem is, on the cheaper businesses at the beginning of the game, the profit % increase is not enough to cover the salary of the manager.  But they are really worth it later on in the game.
(07-05-2016, 01:51 AM)bastecklein Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 11:33 PM)Trophonix Wrote: When I saw the 'loans' button I assumed I could take out loans (which would be cool IMO) but it just says something about no outstanding loans... What does that mean?

I plan to allow you to just take loans in the future, just didn't have time to implement it yet.  Right now, the game will automatically take out a loan for you if you are unable  to make your payroll at the end of the month.

As for the managers, they have a base salary, but they increase the output of your business by a certain percent.  The problem is, on the cheaper businesses at the beginning of the game, the profit % increase is not enough to cover the salary of the manager.  But they are really worth it later on in the game.

Another good idea I think would be to have the ability to pay on your loan whenever you want to. Then you can pay it down faster and gave less interest and also when it comes time to pay payroll yyou don't also have your loans coming out which I don't think they are added into your payroll...? Not real sure on when they come out
Well if you open the loans menu and select one, if asks you if you want to repay in full
is this still implemented in the game?
Ask me about IBPs  Big Grin
Anders Webpage/Commonwealth Area