Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.25.0 Update
It's just a index number there isn't a ranking so cheating on.the RRR is lot of work that has no purpose or benefits

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Ummm I play on my ipad so whenever i play the game for a long time and exit its stuck in the compressing data file thingy and when i leave and comeback later i lose 50% of what i did earlier before saving can you fix it or teach me a better way so i wont lose progress
Disconnect Facebook, so it doesn't try to upload the save there. After that, the saves should fly much quicker and usually, exit via title screen. It automagically saves the process, when exitting your current colony. That way it *should* not lose anything, but again, if its stuck in save loop (which I just encountered), disconnect FB, load the save again, hit save and then it should save the file locally and you're good to go.
sir bastecklein pls make a multiple gift. example we can sent many types of resources in one time choose for our member. hoping to include into next update hehehe. thank you sir. more power.
Hi, it appears that you are new in this forum. Remember for future, that we have a section in forum for suggestions: http://forum.ape-apps.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26
Remember, the mars is RED!

Remember Comrade, if I helped you, press that little rate button - give me a +
Сука Блять━(゚∀゚)━!