Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.25.0 Update
(01-26-2017, 11:16 PM)bastecklein Wrote: If anybody can fill up a mega map without crashing their computer, i will be impressed.

Challenge Accepted
Join the Galactic Empire of the USSR today! Charter Code: VSfXiInc
Challenge accepted Bast.
(01-26-2017, 11:16 PM)bastecklein Wrote: If anybody can fill up a mega map without crashing their computer, i will be impressed.

I think its okay to fill with big sized buildings (like Large Park), but if filled with 1x1 sized buildings, the Large Map has difficulty to save (1-2 minutes) so for the Extra & Mega... will probably freeze or crash the browser.
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
Why don't try on the other stuff like maybe Facebook Gameroom?
Leitmeritz as my homeland, everything are avaiable. Just PM here if you want it OSaRJg2l 
(01-26-2017, 11:09 PM)bastecklein Wrote: Just added the Extra Large and Mega map sizes

Challenge Accepted.
Colony: Lost Ville
Charter Code: 1gcagAsl
I see there are some changes in the statistics menu.

- richest colonist is added
- make your charter private option
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
Could you also try and cut down battery loss? This game is great but it eats battery like Garfield eats lasagna.
Charter:cBsBOGnZ 

May the race begin! Now only to wait for the update to come to Android! Lol
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
Games can now be switched between online and offline mode. If you switch your game to Offline, it will not require a connection at all (unless you play on the web of course), and if you have any child colonies, they will all be given independence. Your website will also go away. If you decide to go back online later, you dont get your colonies back, and you get a new charter code.

I am also adding a "feature" that looks for cheating in the form of editing resource levels. If the game detects that you have altered your resource levels, either by changing the save file or by manipulating the game object in memory while the game is running, your game will be switched to offline mode and blocked from the server, and your commonwealth will also be lost. I do not care if people want to cheat in My Colony, but it cannot be allowed if they are playing in online mode.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
What if they cheat by a slightly altered version of the exploit I told you about?

What if your colony is dependent and you switch to offline mode?

What if they try to cheat the RRR index?