Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.25.0 Update
Very niceSmile loving the game and the updates, you do a great job
I love how fast new stuff gets added to this game. I typically don't like games like this but I love this one.
Join the Galactic Empire of the USSR today! Charter Code: VSfXiInc
I love this update!!! Fixed all my problems. Big Grin
achievement..you mean google playgame? urge, I might be better try transfering save..
Btw, is there any plan for electric/fuel based car or Asphalt road? I wonder if it still under 'casual' stuff, but just curious.
like starting tech with oil base car to electric cars with solar panel on top of it.
Mass transport would make more sense on larger maps anyways.
Just added the Extra Large and Mega map sizes
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
LMAO!
If anybody can fill up a mega map without crashing their computer, i will be impressed.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/
Well with larger maps comes the need for mass transport, so...
Mass Transport in the works confirmed.

I'll let you design the buildings not already drawn up, Bast.
Because you are awesome.
(01-26-2017, 11:09 PM)bastecklein Wrote: Just added the Extra Large and Mega map sizes

Finally! But now I got to start over AGAIN! Time to mooch off the charge to get rolling! You rock man!

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

Sure
If anyone wants to get annexed i have 100% payroll assistance
After looking through a bunch of things, I have learned something.......The developers really need to fix the health issues.
I can't have any immigrants because i got behind on payments to the ridiculous empire
Sounds like it is time to turn off immigration and introduce your colony to the purge
About 500 people have died in the past hour.
I have like 91% population sick. Idk what to do. I have plenty of hospitals around, but they won't go to them. And of course, now they are all protesting, meaning they won't leave anyways. I'm at around 5k citizens and have no idea what to do.
@Random_Terran IKR!!! It takes forever!!! I lost count the amount of construction drones I built to try and make it go faster.
Can i burrow some gold and iron/microchips
I have literally grown a beard waiting for the Statue of Unbridled Excess to be completed. Just saying.
I am here with my active commowealth ready to accept anyone Smile 75% payrol assist
anyone online right now that has a charter that wouldnt mind annexing me? Im sick of paying earth taxes and dont have nearly enough civics to become independent. I am also out of aluminum and waiting to have enough artifacts for research unlocking aluminum mines. Ive got no back taxes as well
@solonovamax, Resources. Buy a little of everything in the market and you should be able to see what's possible to build when you're choosing what to send out.
How do you get better/different embassies?
@UltimoDeNinja, That's a cool thought too.
probably not. there may be such big changes that we're gonna want to start over
I just had a really funny thought. Do you think when the final version of My Colony is released we'll all have to start from scratch with new games?
meh.. I want my 100 bln
whats with all the new buildings sneaking in!! I'm not complaining, just would like some info on them.