Catarse
Charter code: vo8GiC5U
RRR-Index: 3

Yu-Toddi Corp
Charter code: U0EGvy8e
RRR-Index: 1

==============================
Join us!
Do you want to create a new colony? Visit one of the commonwealths and join their commonwealth by using their charter code!
Make sure to check out our Discord page!

Click here for the Discord channel!

==============================
Purpose of this thread
This thread has a few purposes; the obvious one is to advertise the commonwealths from the federation. Another reason is to show an idea of how the federation could/should work, making it easier for the developer to create a concrete idea of what a federation should look like.

A lot has happened because of this thread. People have declared independence, but others have started to rival each other. This is completely fine, as long as the attitude remains friendly. Please be aware that you are responsible for your own actions, blaming us does not solve any problems.
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Good Day,

The Motherland of Emerald City has convened their advisors. The meeting concluded with a unanimous support for joining the Federation. We humbly submit our proposal to join the first and mighty First Future Federation.

Regards
Emerald City - Supreme Wizards Council
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
I guess that this is the end. If all big commonwealths join together, there will be no place for new ones.

Everything is pretty screwed.

I think that this day will be remembered.
Join the Pan-Slavian Union for goodies and hardbass: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=2452
Cheeki breeki included. Remember, the mars is RED

Remember Comrade, if I helped you, press that little rate button - give me a +
Сука Блять━(゚∀゚)━!

I will not join your commonwealth. Is is by hearby decreed from this point on we are enemies. Any further action from your commonwealth will be met with the most devastating acts of man kind. I said good day.
Dear neotheone,

We are happy to inform you that the federation has ended its council and is now voting. It will soon be cleared whether you will be admitted or declined from the First Future Federation.
Is your plan to combine every active commonwealth in the game so you can rival TOTT and the Imperium?
Because we will not yield. TOTT has completed it's closed session and decided we have no interest in joining your federation at this time. I am sure the Imperium feels the same way.
Best of luck in your federation endeavors, however.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
We are happy to inform you that Emerald City is now part of the First Future Federation.

56 voted for Emerald City to join.
0 voted that Emerald City should not join.
51 voters did not vote, for it was not necessary to determine the outcome; the decision was made before they could vote.
(01-21-2017, 04:37 PM)Randium Wrote: We are happy to inform you that Emerald City is now part of the First Future Federation.

56 voted for Emerald City to join.
0 voted that Emerald City should not join.
51 voters did not vote, for it was not necessary to determine the outcome; the decision was made before they could vote.

Thank you for your humble welcome, The Wizards of Emerald City welcome this news!
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
(01-21-2017, 09:06 AM)Vyryn Wrote: Is your plan to combine every active commonwealth in the game so you can rival TOTT and the Imperium?
Because we will not yield. TOTT has completed it's closed session and decided we have no interest in joining your federation at this time. I am sure the Imperium feels the same way.
Best of luck in your federation endeavors, however.

Vyryn,

We have no desire to rival anyone, nor do we see or consider you as a rival. We only seek collaboration, with minds who think a like. So we can help eachother out.

I do believe you shouldn't be talking on the behave of other commonwealth's, keep your opinion and decisions to your own Commonwealth.

Nunez.
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
Updated the stats. For some reason, Utopia Planitia dropped down quite some numbers, but the others seem to have grown.