Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reference 0.3.0 www.my-colony.com/reference/
My Colony Online Reference
https://www.my-colony.com/reference/

Update (20170206 by Hayenn):
Reference page version v 0.3.0
  • Open the item description if anchor in the link | See Statue of Unbridled Excess
  • Open the page with the table filtered if specified in the link | See Search: Premium / Stage 2
  • Added filters for Type, Stage, Independence, Building Categories columns
  • Added Refines property to the description screen | See Lander
  • Added Tourists property to the description screen | See Zoo
  • Added Premium (star) | See Search: Premium
  • Added resources to the table - Helium 3, Charcoal, Regolith, Oil, Plastic, Toy
  • Browser and community links open in new tab now

Next update (hopefully)
  • Add more columns on the table (need that resource-rate comparison)
  • Imports & Exports in description screen
  • Building description: Link to other buildings who produce the same resource

Update (20161218 by Hayenn):
Reference page version v 0.2.0

Complete Rework of the page
  • Displayed as a table now
  • For now: Names, Type, Main Requirements and Costs are displayed on the table
  • You can type a name on the search bar or select filters to reduce the table
  • Click on Details to show the complete description

Update (20161129 by Hayenn):
version 0.1.3

- Added Fuel property for buildings
- Change Research border color
- Fix width adjustments
- Added a search box
- Added links to the game (browser) and community board

Update (20161118 by bastecklein):

Since Hayenn appears to be away for the moment and his ultra helpful "List of buildings, vehicles, and research" page seems to be down for the moment, I have uploaded and fixed a copy of it to my-colony.com.  You can find the updated version here:

List of buildings, vehicles and research
( https://www.my-colony.com/reference/ )

I take no credit for the work and code here, it was all made by Hayenn.  I simply updated the link to the latest game data file.

Original Post by Hayenn:

At the moment there is no way to make a table on this board so I put this on a website :

It isn't complete yet but you can check it and post some feedback.
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
(10-28-2016, 08:12 PM)Hayenn Wrote: At the moment there is no way to make a table on this board so I put this on a website :

It isn't complete yet but you can check it and post some feedback.

Looking good so far 

Plifplof

My colony moderator
Wow hayenn, this is really good
nice, I was doing something quite similar but where you type the number of building you have and the max number of colonist you can get with those buildings, and what you'll need for food, watter ...
to get to the point where everything is on the positive side :p
nice good job
Updated :
- You can see what buildings can build
- You can click on links to go to the building/vehicle/research
No support via private message here or DM on Discord | TD9TwTF7 | Take a look at my new suggestion and give some feedback please
Any idea how much Uranium the Nuclear Reactor uses? I am only curious as I don't know how many Uranium harvesters to keep running.
Usage rate is around 1 uranium per minute roughly. I don't know the exact figure off hand.
Ah, so having only 3 of them and 1 harvester is more than enough atm. I'll let my current stash of Uranium run out then and start one up after.
Wow, the new complex holds 320 people.... now we can have even more colonists...