Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average

[-]
Tags
shoutbox shenannagans

Shoutbox Shenannagans
There have been complaints about user behavior in the shoutbox.  Clean it up or users/ip addresses are going to start getting banned.  Not just banned from the shoutbox, but from the entire forum.
Also on top of that, you have to realize that the shoutbox is fast moving and for rapid conversation. If you have a big issue, don't keep spamming it in the shoutbox. First check if it's been reported in the Bugs thread, and if not, post it there.
Yessir
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
Yessir
дасэр
Join the Pan-Slavian Union for goodies and hardbass: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=2452
Cheeki breeki included. Remember, the mars is RED

Remember Comrade, if I helped you, press that little rate button - give me a +
Сука Блять━(゚∀゚)━!

Agreed
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
#preach it!
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
Remember people, we are all in this together, WE are helping create an awesome new game and if people start harassing others because they happened to find and exploit a glitch, then THEY are at fault.  We should be an open community working together to make the game better by exposing these problems for all to see.  I mean, these bugs and glitches shouldn't be feared or reviled, they should just be quickly dealt with with as little fuss as possible.
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
(01-21-2017, 09:24 PM)apocolypse101 Wrote: Remember people, we are all in this together, WE are helping create an awesome new game and if people start harassing others because they happened to find and exploit a glitch, then THEY are at fault.  We should be an open community working together to make the game better by exposing these problems for all to see.  I mean, these bugs and glitches shouldn't be feared or reviled, they should just be quickly dealt with with as little fuss as possible.

+1
Join the Pan-Slavian Union for goodies and hardbass: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=2452
Cheeki breeki included. Remember, the mars is RED

Remember Comrade, if I helped you, press that little rate button - give me a +
Сука Блять━(゚∀゚)━!

I realize a rise of profanities on the ShoutBox. Hope the individuals have been taken care of. It comes to a point when the shoutbox has 2 people having a heated exchange against each other.
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6