Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
One word story
Microsoft became the Galactic Empire forcing Apple and Google to follow along and distribute honey flavored honey to all Trump fans, because money and flying monkeys started selling toenails, elephant tongues, and sangria to them. But Google decided to attack Apple, because Apple's honey
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Microsoft became the Galactic Empire forcing Apple and Google to follow along and distribute honey flavored honey to all Trump fans, because money and flying monkeys started selling toenails, elephant tongues, and sangria to them. But Google decided to attack Apple, because Apple's honey was unfairly
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
poor quality
Microsoft became the Galactic Empire forcing Apple and Google to follow along and distribute honey flavored honey to all Trump fans, because money and flying monkeys started selling toenails, elephant tongues, and sangria to them. But Google decided to attack Apple, because Apple's honey was unfairly poor quality. So they
Microsoft became the Galactic Empire forcing Apple and Google to follow along and distribute honey flavored honey to all Trump fans, because money and flying monkeys started selling toenails, elephant tongues, and sangria to them. But Google decided to attack Apple, because Apple's honey was unfairly poor quality. So they gathered
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
New story.

Lilithvia didn't quite necro a thread tonight...
Lilithvia didn't quite necro a thread tonight...
But she's back so that's what counts, right...
A long elephant was eating a toenail, caked in dishes and noodles
(02-12-2017, 11:56 PM)Vyryn Wrote: Lilithvia didn't quite necro a thread tonight...
But she's back so that's what counts, right...

And now she's banned....
Leader of  Commonwealth of Ottoich (CoO), Member of FFF
CharterCode: SU7sDQFn
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]