Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
!! SCREENSHOTS !!
If anyone has something special to share, a cool design a funny bug or something post it here

This is how many Condensers you need for a family of 6K to drink

[Image: Jc5mD5S.png]

225 :o
[Image: ev1WCvn.png]

im one guy shot to get 7K, but i realised how many 69's are there !
I thought that they needed to be able to get to work?
(10-28-2016, 06:09 PM)LindseyR Wrote: I thought that they needed to be able to get to work?

Currently there is a bug that allows you to still have working buildings with no path but this may be fixed. I advise you put paths Incase it ruins your colony

Plifplof

My colony moderator
No i'm not meticulous about my paths :p

now that we have differents colors i'm frustrated that everything isn't organised per colors ><
[Image: 050BuWo.png]
(10-28-2016, 06:26 PM)ivygie Wrote: No i'm not meticulous about my paths :p

now that we have differents colors i'm frustrated that everything isn't organised per colors ><
[Image: 050BuWo.png]

Wow impressive lol and yeh I know it's killing my OCD 

Plifplof

My colony moderator
Haha...Mine is even more grid like, but with bigger blocks. I keep my Solar towers, Silos, etc to the centre of my blocks since they don't need workers.

(10-28-2016, 07:01 PM)LindseyR Wrote: Haha...Mine is even more grid like, but with bigger blocks. I keep my Solar towers, Silos, etc to the centre of my blocks since they don't need workers.

that's a very efficient way to do it , i'll keep it in ind for my next colony :p
(10-28-2016, 07:12 PM)ivygie Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 07:01 PM)LindseyR Wrote: Haha...Mine is even more grid like, but with bigger blocks. I keep my Solar towers, Silos, etc to the centre of my blocks since they don't need workers.

that's a very efficient way to do it , i'll keep it in ind for my next colony :p
These are all brilliant designed!!...well done guys!

Plifplof

My colony moderator
I even kept my lander  Big Grin

I call it "Lander square"

I could be more efficient with my roads, making them all single wide, rather than double, or even triple, in the case of the roads leading out from lander square, nut it starts to look rather crowded. If I start a new colony, I may give it a shot, even though it means ditching the lander at some point. I also "waste" space by having a road between two blocks with no "edge" buildings, like ore fracking or the refineries, since all the buildings in the block are accessible from the "east-west" roads.