Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

[-]
Tags
suggestion game

Game Suggestion
(07-31-2016, 03:19 AM)Stouter115 Wrote: As someone who love the concept of this game, I do have a lot of ideas for it, they may not all work in conjunction together but some would be cool to have. 

Firstly, 

Managers: I feel I have too many than what I would prefer for a typical business. I feel it would be more beneficial if you cold hire more employees as well. I learned omen manager for every 3 business's levels functional great for some businesses. But I feel like addi more staff could help more, or unlocked more as you level up?

I also think that if you could adjust a businesses budget such as like a high/med/low panel  of the amount of support the business gets. Like a Shanty house needs a low support budget, but if you wanted to give it a high budget and possibly update It Fromm a shanty house to something else, that's would be great. ( Such as a 3-5 stage business. Where after so many level changes it changes to more than just just a lemonade stand)

Crazy, and maybe complex... but every time you open a business it gives you a random market with a "customer base". Some may Ben more difficult than others to do well in. I think this because it could be a challange to level up a business in a difficult market.  With that being said, If we could adjust the quality of service from a high/med/low setting to correspond to the market, it would make the game more challenging.

As you play longer, it would be awesome to have a tab for the financial reports to do like a last year/this year/next month forecast function. Maybe allowing me to increase the businesses budget when I see it's doing well or forecasted to do so?

I know these are all complex, but I feel things like this would be more exciting for a lot of players than just adding taxation since that just overall deducts money rather than bringing a challange forward (to me anyways)

I love the game, and you have done a great job with it. I see it being something huge as you begin to make it more complex.

Thanks for the feedback!  I will keep making updates and making changes based on posts like this, although it might take me longer than other developers since I'm just a one man team!  I do plan on posting another update to My Business Empire in the next week or so, so stay tuned!
(08-02-2016, 02:12 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 03:19 AM)Stouter115 Wrote: As someone who love the concept of this game, I do have a lot of ideas for it, they may not all work in conjunction together but some would be cool to have. 

Firstly, 

Managers: I feel I have too many than what I would prefer for a typical business. I feel it would be more beneficial if you cold hire more employees as well. I learned omen manager for every 3 business's levels functional great for some businesses. But I feel like addi more staff could help more, or unlocked more as you level up?

I also think that if you could adjust a businesses budget such as like a high/med/low panel  of the amount of support the business gets. Like a Shanty house needs a low support budget, but if you wanted to give it a high budget and possibly update It Fromm a shanty house to something else, that's would be great. ( Such as a 3-5 stage business. Where after so many level changes it changes to more than just just a lemonade stand)

Crazy, and maybe complex... but every time you open a business it gives you a random market with a "customer base". Some may Ben more difficult than others to do well in. I think this because it could be a challange to level up a business in a difficult market.  With that being said, If we could adjust the quality of service from a high/med/low setting to correspond to the market, it would make the game more challenging.

As you play longer, it would be awesome to have a tab for the financial reports to do like a last year/this year/next month forecast function. Maybe allowing me to increase the businesses budget when I see it's doing well or forecasted to do so?

I know these are all complex, but I feel things like this would be more exciting for a lot of players than just adding taxation since that just overall deducts money rather than bringing a challange forward (to me anyways)

I love the game, and you have done a great job with it. I see it being something huge as you begin to make it more complex.

Thanks for the feedback!  I will keep making updates and making changes based on posts like this, although it might take me longer than other developers since I'm just a one man team!  I do plan on posting another update to My Business Empire in the next week or so, so stay tuned!
Hey man, take your time, greatness can't be rushed!
Maybe the option to buy more than one business at the same time, like if I want to buy a thousand fast foods, let me be able to pick that amount instead of one at a time. And an upgrade all option to keep all business equal, instead of doint that one by one also.??
It would be cool if there were rival company's.