Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Game Suggestion
Would it be possible for you to add a clone business option?
While you are at it, clone up to 1000 of those businesses. 

I'm sitting on over $240 billion and it takes for ever to spend. 

I've spent up until my lemonade stand cost over $10billion per upgrade. A waste yes, but bored. 

This didn't take me very long to get to this point. My income has slowed down since the employees became a factor but still making more money than I know what to do with. 

Please help. 

Thanks,
I do need to add more things to do in the upper income brackets. I am thinking about implementing taxation and government regulatuons, and also the ability to become a "special interest" by using your money to buy elections and rig the taxes in your favor. I am also thinking of adding a stock market that you can play around in, and also use to take your company public. I will look into the clone business option as well.
Thank you. Your options sound good. Big expansions though.
I also feel like the game needs a business counter for each type of business you have. For the higher players to know exactly how many of each they have.

Also the orange button to make the current business run when you have no managers, I feel like that should make every business you have that doesn't have managers, run. Not just the business you're currently on, and synchronize each business to the same pace onece pressed. For example 10 lemon axe stands aren't running in sync to one another either are the 10 shanty rentals. The press of the orange button would not only make the business run but would sync every lemonade stand to the same pace of eachother. And sync all shanty rental to the same pace as eachother.. And so on with all other types of business's.
The game, at least for me on an iPhone 6 Plus. Gets really glitchy and makes it really hard to scroll through the financial report when you own over a thousand business's. Maybe you can fix stability in an updateSmile
(07-20-2016, 11:59 AM)Carsonfire45 Wrote: The game, at least for me on an iPhone 6 Plus. Gets really glitchy and makes it really hard to scroll through the financial report when you own over a thousand business's. Maybe you can fix stability in an updateSmile

oh man, i never tested with over a thousand businesses before, lol.
(07-20-2016, 07:43 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 11:59 AM)Carsonfire45 Wrote: The game, at least for me on an iPhone 6 Plus. Gets really glitchy and makes it really hard to scroll through the financial report when you own over a thousand business's. Maybe you can fix stability in an updateSmile

oh man, i never tested with over a thousand businesses before, lol.

Lol, I'm making so much money i have no idea what to do with it all! Once the ball got rolling it got intense! Can't wait to see what next update brings!
I think to fix he financial report scrolling problem, if you can, make sub categories. Example, have hot dog cart show "200" next to it but only show one hot dog cart. Then when you touch the hot dog cart it'll open a new area where just your hot dog cart business show and nothing else. Do that for every business and it'll make the financial report much more manageable. This game has so much potential!
(07-26-2016, 09:40 PM)Carsonfire45 Wrote: I think to fix he financial report scrolling problem, if you can, make sub categories. Example, have hot dog cart show "200" next to it but only show one hot dog cart. Then when you touch the hot dog cart it'll open a new area where just your hot dog cart business show and nothing else. Do that for every business and it'll make the financial report much more manageable. This game has so much potential!

I like that idea.  Maybe like the grouping will kick in once you reach X number of businesses.
As someone who love the concept of this game, I do have a lot of ideas for it, they may not all work in conjunction together but some would be cool to have. 

Firstly, 

Managers: I feel I have too many than what I would prefer for a typical business. I feel it would be more beneficial if you cold hire more employees as well. I learned omen manager for every 3 business's levels functional great for some businesses. But I feel like addi more staff could help more, or unlocked more as you level up?

I also think that if you could adjust a businesses budget such as like a high/med/low panel  of the amount of support the business gets. Like a Shanty house needs a low support budget, but if you wanted to give it a high budget and possibly update It Fromm a shanty house to something else, that's would be great. ( Such as a 3-5 stage business. Where after so many level changes it changes to more than just just a lemonade stand)

Crazy, and maybe complex... but every time you open a business it gives you a random market with a "customer base". Some may Ben more difficult than others to do well in. I think this because it could be a challange to level up a business in a difficult market.  With that being said, If we could adjust the quality of service from a high/med/low setting to correspond to the market, it would make the game more challenging.

As you play longer, it would be awesome to have a tab for the financial reports to do like a last year/this year/next month forecast function. Maybe allowing me to increase the businesses budget when I see it's doing well or forecasted to do so?

I know these are all complex, but I feel things like this would be more exciting for a lot of players than just adding taxation since that just overall deducts money rather than bringing a challange forward (to me anyways)

I love the game, and you have done a great job with it. I see it being something huge as you begin to make it more complex.