Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats coming up in 0.23.0
(01-14-2017, 04:15 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 03:01 PM)omnesilere Wrote: Nice work so far. Only issue for me really is the key commands don't work so I have to click on everything. Is this a bug or common problem? I also paid for it but I have ads and none of the special buildings, but it should update itself yea? Sorry if this is the wrong place for my comments. Thanks.

You still have to click on the buildings, rovers, etc for the shortcut keys to work.  For instance if you want to sell a building you hold down the key and click the building.  For example.  I have sell without confirmation bound to the "s" key.  To sell a building without confirmation, I hold down the "s" key and click the building and it's sold.

Alright well no go still on the key commands (tried holding the button and selecting, no go,) but typically I tried clicking on something then pressing the appropriate key. The shortcuts simply have never worked. (On a Mac using Chrome anyway.) Also, now I'm pissed, the game lost hours of gameplay last night. Still getting ads and can't build the specials. Where do I go to get some help? Posting this in bugs too. Thanks.
Is it possible that in the latest update there is something that when the workers sleep, the building doesn't produce? It corrupted my game as I didn't caught it in time and everybody fell sick. It is however a nice update, a way to make it more difficult! But isn't it also an option to make them work in shifts? so that, for example, the food and water production plants can work around the clock?
That is how it's always been actually. If nobody is working in a building it stops producing. There are only a couple buildings that don't follow this logic.
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
(01-12-2017, 11:13 AM)Patchdaddy Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 09:38 AM)shynodin Wrote: Can anybody explain what would be the Fire Drill in the new version? I don't get it.  For what is relocation good for? is this mean to improve the resident - work location for the colonist, or is it just a way to bother colonists?

When you're building your colony sometimes residents can't find housing near their jobs.  A Fire Drill resets everything so that colonists find new jobs and then housing near their jobs.  It's a way to optimize commute times.

I redesigned my colony to reduce commute lengths, building housing well spaced across the colony. But after using the "Fire Drill" the colonists didn't chose the closest houses, they actually filled the Subterranean Housing Module located in the area with less jobs (farm and food area) and filled only 78% of the Housing in the denser industrial area!

Is this a bug or this optimization was not implemented yet?
CEO of Wolf Corps Space Colony
Charter Code: 4Pu1kQfM
sir can you include into your next update an option or tools that we can see all the buildings are lack of workers at same time? so that no need to click one by one of the buildings. sorry for my English its not my language.
Hi!! Big Grin 

When will version 0.23.0 be available for Windows? I already update mine on Android but not on Windows PC. Thank you in advance  Wink

~The Celestial King Cool
It's been pushed out to all platforms, but the approval process takes longer on some than others. Once Windows approves it and puts it in their store, it will be available to you.
(01-16-2017, 01:01 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote: It's been pushed out to all platforms, but the approval process takes longer on some than others.  Once Windows approves it and puts it in their store, it will be available to you.

Thanks  Big Grin