Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.22.0 Release Notes
(01-11-2017, 08:32 PM)franklin01 Wrote: any changelog for v23 ?

Change logs only come out when the version is released to all platforms.
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
My level of unhappy colonists is rising quickly. How can I improve my happiness rating? I have Pubs, Internet Rooms, and the like, and all the commute times are short.
Hi I'm struggling to get my claybots to collect clay. I click on them to harvest clay, but they don't do anything. I'm just not sure how to collect clay. Also I collected all the aluminum on the map and am slowly running out of aluminum. Is there a way to collect aluminum in another way (buildings).
(01-12-2017, 05:39 AM)Jmakaj Wrote: Hi I'm struggling to get my claybots to collect clay. I click on them to harvest clay, but they don't do anything. I'm just not sure how to collect clay. Also I collected all the aluminum on the map and am slowly running out of aluminum. Is there a way to collect aluminum in another way (buildings).

I'm not sure about the claybots, but there is no other way to get aluminum other than buying it or getting a generator in late game using Alien Artifacts.
(01-12-2017, 06:07 AM)tiberiouslydon Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:39 AM)Jmakaj Wrote: Hi I'm struggling to get my claybots to collect clay. I click on them to harvest clay, but they don't do anything. I'm just not sure how to collect clay. Also I collected all the aluminum on the map and am slowly running out of aluminum. Is there a way to collect aluminum in another way (buildings).

I'm not sure about the claybots, but there is no other way to get aluminum other than buying it or getting a generator in late game using Alien Artifacts.
Alright thanks. I figured out the clay, you have to use the claybots to build a clay mine.
What do you need to unlock the first alien tech, the archeological dig or whatever?
Yes archaeological dig site is needed to start alien tech tier
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
Hey, is there a reason why some buildings won't produce any resources?  For example, I have have some charcoal factories that aent producing anything, I also have atmosphere condensers that aren't producing anything. When you click on the building, you can see the loading bar has stopped.
(01-17-2017, 12:04 AM)Jmakaj Wrote: Hey, is there a reason why some buildings won't produce any resources?  For example, I have have some charcoal factories that aent producing anything, I also have atmosphere condensers that aren't producing anything. When you click on the building, you can see the loading bar has stopped.

If all the workers in the building are asleep/off duty/relaxing, then no work will be done.
Thumbs Up 
Not sure whether it was this update or not but I really appreciate the changes in the windows and the tool bar that you made in this latest update it helps a great deal in allowing me to see the items and words clearer.  Big Grin