Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Colony 0.22.0 Release Notes
(01-09-2017, 09:40 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 01:43 PM)RozaliaDame Wrote: Love the update!

One question though: the toys. Is there something they are needed for at this point or not yet?

There is no real point to the Toys yet, other than they are cool.  But build up your inventory, because they will have a use soon

Where do I store more charcoal? I don't see a dedicated storage place and both the regular and durable brick warehouse dont count towards storage totals. Currently maxed and 300 shy of building a synthetic oil plant.
You have to build more charcoal huts
Join The Shield's ranks! Charter code YCMLP6K2
(01-09-2017, 09:40 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 01:43 PM)RozaliaDame Wrote: Love the update!

One question though: the toys. Is there something they are needed for at this point or not yet?

There is no real point to the Toys yet, other than they are cool.  But build up your inventory, because they will have a use soon

hmmmmm Natural breeding soon?? * chin scratching intensifies*

Super cool update by the way!!
Dormous
Still no update - Windows Store Sad
[Image: 2TsPovC.png]
I really like the update but was there anything new added the Mars colony (technology, buildings, vehicles) or am I missing something. Still green update, I enjoy the new terain.
(01-10-2017, 02:27 AM)neotheone Wrote: Still no update - Windows Store Sad

Updates available on Windows Store too Smile You can backup your game files (if u have one), delete the game, install it again.
(01-10-2017, 02:50 AM)Jmakaj Wrote: I really like the update but was there anything new added the Mars colony (technology, buildings, vehicles) or am I missing something. Still green update, I enjoy the new terain.

Almost all of the new buildings for the two new planet types can also be build on the Red Planet map with the right tech, so the update applies there too.  The only thing you can't build are the few regoloith related structures, but all of the charcoal stuff is available at Atmosphere lvl2
Just noticed that oil was not included in GBT prices for trade, any plans to add it as well? Love the update what I've seen so far, great work!
Join us in Andromeda:
aeyDU3nZ
but if you already have atmosphere lvl 2 you cant get the tech?
any changelog for v23 ?