Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawn service vs hotdogcart
My lawn service is lvl 12 and 11 manager same us the hotdog cart. The lawn service is more income than hotdog cart. How come? Hotdog cart is more expensive business.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

@UndeadPostman: You have insufficient Power?
@cruel454: You need to declare independence. This can be done in the Colonial Assembly (LIS). You need 250k civics to do that, and then you can use the charter code you recieve to let other's join your new Commonwealth.
have yet to get the cloning tech and now immigration has been cut, am i hosed?
(Damn) 41 lol
(Oops) problem with severly lagging bots since upgrade version 4q?
I run on the Android system. Has anyone else had a prob
how do u start a commonwealth
Why is there insectoids in my United Earth Lunar base? and why dont we have their technology since they are in our base
@cruel454 upgrade your consulate or get the capitol. mac you can send is 50m
how do u send more than 300 resorces at one time
Hey everyone, I got the answer!
Oops Tongue
The arcology also houses 10k, Dolphin asked about employement that doesn't double as housing.
@techmarine5: First, you should stop your Colonists protesting. I'ts worth trying to lower their Commute Distance, and then give all colonists a cash Boost. Then, when Colonists have stopped protesting, they probably will seek Medical help, entertainement and rest. I've had the same problem once too..So i hope ya get it solved.
-Sorry, early post- Which can, i think, employ 7.000 workers max.
@DolphinPride138: That's probably the Arcology, which can, ithink,
@aisimian: Or you can recieve Regolith as a Gift. Or mine any leftover Regolith deposits.
@aisimian: And if you have a League Trade Authority you can try to create a (fair) deal, which will give you regolith in exchange for money, and hope that someone will accept the deal.
@aisimian: You have several options here: Once you have reached a certain stage, you can Import/Export Regolith and other rescources via the Black Market Bazaar (LIS Colony).