Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
[FFF] Spruut ::: 100% PAYROLL REFUND + MANY PLAYERS READY TO HELP
I know this post is completely irrelevant, but...

WOOHOO! 50 THREADS AND 500 POSTS!
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Changed the Discord server link. From now on, people should be redirected towards the federation server instead of the old Spruut server.

If you follow the link, make sure to sign up.
Join spruut!

We would like to announce that the lag has disappeared, and that Spruut is once again open to everyone!
Updated the post.1
As you all may know, the colonies now have coordinates! Let's work together and make a map out of the whole galaxy!
ok im joining, I have a lot of experience, but I am struggling due to the new structure of the game (damn if those taxes don't rise faster than I can keep up!)

I have had 25k in population, up to full atmosphere and working on the orbital elevator/ladder thing (ok I was saving up for that, when I accidentally chose to try a hard version and used the same 'my colony' name over-writing my main file... DOH!)

I play a lot over the weekends, so I will be contributing as I grow. Empire will be named "Einsteinium". I mean republic... yeah.. thats it... muwahahaha
Hahaha, please be welcome, PermHardDirve (aka Einstein Wink ). I'll be happy to help, and welcome to this awesome community!

Let's get some things done!
Thanks for the steel, Einstein!
Skoliosis, if you're reading this, please be welcome!
Updated stats.
Currently working on a new interface.
We're growing quickly, amazing work! Let's keep it going!