Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
[FFF] Spruut ::: 100% PAYROLL REFUND + MANY PLAYERS READY TO HELP
Made concrete ways to earn Spruut Stars - more options will follow!
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Just sayin', 25 alien artifacts for one star seems very low, maybe you could increase it to something like 100
Join RA, the sun god, in his mission to conquer the Universe and bring back the egyptian gods for the second time!

Charter: hzpKm19I

Commonwealth thread: http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=2349
Well, since it's pretty easy to get one star, I would be rushing through my whole artifact-storage at once.
I mean, it's pretty easy to gain 10 stars, which should give you 250 artifacts. If 20 different colonies were to do that, I would have to give 5'000 artifacts -which is more than I have.

Thanks for the feedback though! Big Grin I'll increase the gift sizes as my colony grows, pinky promise.
(01-29-2017, 09:25 AM)Randium Wrote: Updated the stats. Created a new gift system. The first one to announce his name down below will get his first pack doubled!

What is your charter? When I do join, and you search for my colony, it will be MIS1m2.
It's jmdXvEzi.

Welcome, young friend! You will start with a small gift of 5 Spruut Stars. Make sure to visit our Discord channel for more Spruut Stars!
(01-29-2017, 07:30 PM)Space-1: The mission Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 09:25 AM)Randium Wrote: Updated the stats. Created a new gift system. The first one to announce his name down below will get his first pack doubled!

What is your charter? When I do join, and you search for my colony, it will be MIS1m2.

Turns out the save file was corrupted so it's now a charter. So if you're still looking for it, here it is: SpaceX-Mars
Welcome on board, Space-1: The mission! We hope you'll enjoy your colony. Make sure to visit the Discord page, and to let us know what your Starter Pack should look like!
Hi, i'm Yohadama. I've join your colony lately. so... the question is, u always have contact with other colony via discord? I'm a total noob here.  Big Grin
My colony name is Melaka.
(02-01-2017, 03:19 AM)Yohadama Wrote: Hi, i'm Yohadama. I've join your colony lately. so... the question is, u always have contact with other colony via discord? I'm a total noob here.  Big Grin
My colony name is Melaka.

Welcome to the commonwealth of Spruut, Yohadama!
Hi, founded a colony in your commonwealth yesterday. New Hope. Here's to a long lasting commonwealth!