JOIN SPRUUT NOW
THE place for peoplewith awesome ideas
And for those who just wish to play the game

=============================
WELCOME TO THE COLONY OF SPRUUT

Join our Discord server!

Our charter code: jmdXvEzi

=============================

"You might just think - Spruut has been dead and it will be forever.
But in reality, they have prepared loads of resources so that they could help anyone in need"
-Owner of Úperionis

WHO IS SPRUUT?
We are the commonwealth that founded the FIRST FUTURE FEDERATION, the first federation ever created!. We are the commonwealth who gained a strong and friendly community with big colonies.
Do you want to become like Úperionis, Melaka, Ploepie, Arlie Braavos hen Spruut or SLuink?
Have you ever wished to become great in a great community? Do you want just the resources that you need, but not as impersonal as on other commonwealths? Then Spruut is just the place for you!
Do you think this is mumbo jumbo? Ask the other Spruut members yourself on the Discord server!

WHAT DO WE DO?
Let's face it; this game is still in beta. So we don't want to create a big commonwealth. We want you to help us create awesome ideas!
Here are some examples;

[Image: mXCBpU7.jpg]

[Image: vMVyNRk.jpg]

[Image: oDoSsUd.png]
Let us know your suggestions, and let's inspire each other! Let's make up the best ideas of the whole galaxy!

I updated the page and added some gifts. Join within 24 hours to gain an additional pack!
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
@SluinK I can't send your extra pack of 1'000 alien artifacts right now. There's still a bug that won't let me sell gifts.
I like your new gifts, they are original!
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
(01-22-2017, 07:09 AM)Vyryn Wrote: I like your new gifts, they are original!

Thanks! I forgot to add the TM above, does that mean I have no copyrights?  Tongue
Its reasonable to expect no one will copy your idea directly, although apparently you wanted to steal mine so ya never know Wink
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
(01-22-2017, 07:59 AM)Vyryn Wrote: Its reasonable to expect no one will copy your idea directly, although apparently you wanted to steal mine so ya never know Wink

Me? Stealing yours? I wouldn't dare!  Angel

To be honest, at first I didn't want to make clear [acks. I'm just giving my colonies gifts whenever they ask for them.
But having those gifts seems to attract more people, so I had to make up some funky gifts, hoping that people will join my commonwealth because of those.
Updated the gifts.

To all who haven't received their packs, as soon as the bug has been fixed and I can send gifts again, I will double your rewards!

Welcome to the commonwealth of Spruut, Ptr!
As soon as the bug is gone, you will gain the Welcome pack twice!
Until then, make sure to visit our Discord page, and keep in touch. Let's get your colony as big as possible!
@Ersjen, have you changed the name of your colony? I still don't know which one is you. Please let me know who you are, so I can send you your Welcome Pack, plus an extra amount of steel.
Updated the stats. Created a new gift system. The first one to announce his name down below will get his first pack doubled!