Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[FFF] Utoptia Planitia (Spanish/Dutch/English) 200% Payroll assistance and other help
Congratz X and Liberton on your independence!

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Hello! UP Colony 1 just joined ^_^ advice is always appreciated!
(07-20-2017, 05:00 AM)TheUltimateColonist Wrote: Hello! UP Colony 1 just joined ^_^ advice is always appreciated!

Hey there! Welcome!
First advice: Join discord, makes giving and receiving advice much easier and faster. Go to this link: https://discord.gg/fr7sHpt
Or if you´re on mobile download the discordapp and then click on the link.

Second advice: take you´re time, don´t rush things. Think about what you´re doing and use your resources wisely. It takes time to figure the stuff out and the further you come along the more resources you need.

Third advice: Focus on getting food and water, you always have to have excess of that. 
4th: Get your ore, steel and gold production running. Make sure your inflow exceeds your outflows. Be self sufficient so you don´t have to rely on the market (later statdium) it´s annoying in the beginning, but pays off in the long run.

5th: Most import, enjoy and have fun! Ask me anything here, in the game or (preferably) on discord. I´m there every day! Just ask for Maffia Minion (like my Avatar)

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]