Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
[FFF] Commonwealth of Utoptia Planitia Awesome Achievement Packages!! Join me
Star 
Welcome to the Nation of Utopia Planitia.

It was founded a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away by our fearless leader Nunez499
The Nation has been expanding ever since, colonizing new worlds, we are peacefull and seek out new colonies.
We have ambassadors on the different edges of the commonwealth, first appointed ambassador is Zgrudge.

We want fun and respect, collaboration and expansion of the commonwealth.
I don´t ask for gifts or other mandatory things, taxes are something out of my control. 

If at some point you want to spread your wings, and form your own commonwealth,feel free to do so. However, it would be appreciated if you leave a message on this forum about it.

The commonwealth of Utopia Planitia is proud to announce it has formed a friendly alliance with Spruut and Hyperion, called the First Future Federation

This commonwealth does have certain rules, if you don´t show any growth in at least 1 week after you started, you will be kicked out. If you haven´t logged in over a month, you will be kicked. We don´t need a fake high RRR consisting of inactive players. The only ones that count are the ones that actually play. 

We also have a discord channel: https://discord.gg/gyAXADg
This way you can make your requests easier and faster and we can talk about anything we want. So activity on Discord is much appreciated. 

13th of February is a glorious day in the commonwealth of Utopia Planitia. It's the day we introduce the the Awesome Utopia Planitia Achievement Reward Packages!!! And they are awesome!! 

The packages are given when achieving certain goals in the game.

Starting package, you have to request this on our discord channel and or on the forum to get it. 
This package contains: 1000 food, 1000 water, 1000 ore , 1000 gold, 1000 steel, 1000 money

Join our discord channel package: 5K of all the above mentioned and another 5K if you are online and active.

Per Capita achievement:
15,000 = 15K gold, steel, ore, money
30,000 = 50K [b]gold, steel, ore, money

50,000 = 100K gold, steel, ore, money, 10K alu, 20K wood
75,000 = 250K gold, steel, ore, money, 20K alu, 30K wood
[/b]

100,000 = 500K [b]gold, steel, ore, money, 25K alu, 35K wood
250,000 = 750K gold, steel, ore, money, 30K alu, 60K wood, 500 Alien Artifacts
500,00  = 1 milion gold, steel, ore, money, 50K alu, 100K wood, plus 1000 Alien Artifacts

Tech achievements: 
[/b]

adv bot = 25K
Mega bot = 50K plus 5K alu, 10K wood
Alien bot = 250K plus 25K alu, 30K wood, plus 200 Alien Artifacts
GBT= 100K plus 5K alu, 10K wood
Dig site = 150K plus 5K alu, 10K wood

Atmos stage 1: 30K
Atmos stage 2: 50K
Atmos stage 3: 250K plus 100K wood
Atmos stage 4: 500K plus 200K wood

All rewards must be requested by yourself on the forum or discord and will only be given after receiving a screenshot of achieving the achievement. 

Random rewards can be given by the Commonwealth leader when he thinks a member deserves it for outstanding participation and development of the commonwealth.

When you are in need of other type of goods, just let me know in the commonwealth discordchannel.
Also if you send a screenshot of your taxes, I will pay them back till you reach Atmos Stage 2 or a GDP of 500.000

And remember: everything is awesome within the commonwealth :-)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Update 17-4
The Commonwealth of Utopia Planitia
Founded November 13, 2016
Independence day is celebrated on November 18.

GPD $380,829,860,151,006,592
Total population 206,088 (+61,150)
325 Colonies have been established with this charter 

RRR Index 64 (+3)

Our chartercode is 25uV3cKw 

Top colonies:

[Image: 9iAEXom.jpg]

[b]Independent colonies [/b]
New Ipswich (15-1)
Penn (24-1)
Silva (24-1)
Joey´s Colony (31-1)
Catarse
Serenity

НДРОВСК
[Image: 0HNanx1.png]
You do not need to post your updates as new posts. I recommend editing the OP to include the updates, this way it looks a little bit spammy.
If this post was helpful, click rate and give a +1.
Join SOC today to fast track your independence!
Use Charter code DOOb6Emc for goodies!
thanks to Verne III and Gamma Site for sending me gifts.
Thanks Gamma Site for sending me 10K Helium 3
Hey Nunez, Atlas Corp is running dry on cash with all these taxes. Need help kind sir.
Hey Atlas, sorry i can´t do anything about the taxes. These aren´t controlled by me. But I´ll send you some stuff over. I know it´s hard at the beginning of the game. Nice to see you here on the forum!

(01-13-2017, 07:47 AM)Atlas Corp Wrote: Hey Nunez, Atlas Corp is running dry on cash with all these taxes. Need help kind sir.

I just send you 200K cash, 50K ore, 50K food, 50K water, 50K steel.
Hi guys and galls, i´ve updated the top 10 stats from our commonwealth.

I want to welcome the newest members of the commonwealth and to thank New Ipswich for sending gifts back to the commonwealth, much appreciated.

Looking at the stats i´m seeing much growth Population in the colony´s of New Ipswich and Verne III, but no so much in GDP.
Some colony´s seen to have stopped playing, like Sol and Shanghai who´s stats haven´t changed since I started posting them.
Also newcomer Joey´s Colony already in the top 10! Kuddo´s for that.

My Lunar (Rimae) and Forrest (Selva de Irati) colony´s suffered from the happiness bug and are slowly getting back. Populations on both colony´s dropped massively, but are on the right track back.

I hope to see more members, like Atlas Corporation, active on the forum.

Untill next update!
Unfortunately New Ipswich will be declaring independence within the day. Its to bad there is not a way to maintain some sort of relationship with sub colonies once they declare independace. Like an alliance or something.
( F )First Future Federation- Member
( C )New Ipswich RIP- Founder
Charter Code: xxxxxxxx

(01-15-2017, 06:15 PM)Hatepigeon Wrote: Unfortunately New Ipswich will be declaring independence within the day. Its to bad there is not a way to maintain some sort of relationship with sub colonies once they declare independace. Like an alliance or something.

Indeed unfortunately, i would have liked to see how your colony would evolve. Make a thread about your commonwealth here then we can keep taps ;-) 

I´m sure in the future there will be more interaction between colonies, within and out of the commonwealth.

But i do congratulate you on becoming independent. I´m glad that you choose my charter to lay the foundation. Be well!
Best Commonwealth I have belonged too and I have been in several. Highly recommended!!!!! Just declared independence and regret none of the taxes I paid.
( F )First Future Federation- Member
( C )New Ipswich RIP- Founder
Charter Code: xxxxxxxx