Meh
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Tips - Android Version
I currently play the Android version so some of these tips will be specific to the Android version, I will try to update this post as a find more tips...

1. Making money while offline:  When you exit out of your game, ensure you close the app entirely.  This means entering the screen that shows all open apps, then swiping to shut down the app.  Once this is done you should be earning money while offline.  You know you did it right when the next time you load your game it says...  "Downloading Updated Data Files"
  2. Earning some money when you first start:  I found that investing in Lemonade stands is a great beginning (you can own multiples, you just have to buy multiples).  You don't really need more than one manager for the Lemonade Stand, and level 15 to 20 is a sweet spot to leave them alone at.  But don't buy just one stand then level up that high, buy multiples when you can at low levels, then slowly level them up together.  That way you earn a little bit from each one instead of earning only one time from one stand.
  3. Ensure you "Monthly" Income exceeds your "Payroll" costs:  This seems like a no-brainer, but if you are unaware of your Payroll costs when you start out this can cripple you fast.  (For example, a lemonade stand with no managers costs $583/month, if you add one manager it takes you to $1,667/month.  That means you need AT LEAST business level 12 to break even, and make $216/month profit.)  Each lemonade stand added with this same "minimum" setup will make you an additional $216/month.  Plus, having the manager means you can close the game and earn money while offline.
  4. Scaling Up:  I went with setting up 30 lemonade stands with the minimum setup (setup a different number if you like), then with the profits I slowly raised the business level of each to increase my overall profit.  I stopped at level 22, which means each stand earns me $127.89/day or $115,101 income/month, take out the costs to operate which are $50,010 I end up banking $65,091 profit a month.
  5. Your next business:  I skipped the Shanty Rental, Lawn Service, and Hotdog Cart and went straight to the "Taco Truck".  Mostly because I enjoy Taco's, but I also found difficulty making those businesses profitable...  You may have success, but I struggled.  I applied the same concept to the Taco Truck as the Lemonade Stand, started out with one Manager and level up just enough to cover the Payroll costs.  I have found great profit getting my Taco Trucks to level 12 with 4 managers...  That brings the payroll costs to $4,750/month, but I make an estimated $32,580/day, netting me a profit of $27,830/month.  I bought about 10 Taco Trucks, then used those profits to buy my next business...
-CompoundNila
This is good info right here.
(06-30-2016, 02:36 PM)bastecklein Wrote: This is good info right here.

thats true, thank you compoundnila to do it! Big Grin
You dont need to know
You just need to know
The number of who knows
Rami
(06-29-2016, 11:10 PM)CompoundNila Wrote: I currently play the Android version so some of these tips will be specific to the Android version, I will try to update this post as a find more tips...

1. Making money while offline:  When you exit out of your game, ensure you close the app entirely.  This means entering the screen that shows all open apps, then swiping to shut down the app.  Once this is done you should be earning money while offline.  You know you did it right when the next time you load your game it says...  "Downloading Updated Data Files"
  2. Earning some money when you first start:  I found that investing in Lemonade stands is a great beginning (you can own multiples, you just have to buy multiples).  You don't really need more than one manager for the Lemonade Stand, and level 15 to 20 is a sweet spot to leave them alone at.  But don't buy just one stand then level up that high, buy multiples when you can at low levels, then slowly level them up together.  That way you earn a little bit from each one instead of earning only one time from one stand.
  3. Ensure you "Monthly" Income exceeds your "Payroll" costs:  This seems like a no-brainer, but if you are unaware of your Payroll costs when you start out this can cripple you fast.  (For example, a lemonade stand with no managers costs $583/month, if you add one manager it takes you to $1,667/month.  That means you need AT LEAST business level 12 to break even, and make $216/month profit.)  Each lemonade stand added with this same "minimum" setup will make you an additional $216/month.  Plus, having the manager means you can close the game and earn money while offline.
  4. Scaling Up:  I went with setting up 30 lemonade stands with the minimum setup (setup a different number if you like), then with the profits I slowly raised the business level of each to increase my overall profit.  I stopped at level 22, which means each stand earns me $127.89/day or $115,101 income/month, take out the costs to operate which are $50,010 I end up banking $65,091 profit a month.
  5. Your next business:  I skipped the Shanty Rental, Lawn Service, and Hotdog Cart and went straight to the "Taco Truck".  Mostly because I enjoy Taco's, but I also found difficulty making those businesses profitable...  You may have success, but I struggled.  I applied the same concept to the Taco Truck as the Lemonade Stand, started out with one Manager and level up just enough to cover the Payroll costs.  I have found great profit getting my Taco Trucks to level 12 with 4 managers...  That brings the payroll costs to $4,750/month, but I make an estimated $32,580/day, netting me a profit of $27,830/month.  I bought about 10 Taco Trucks, then used those profits to buy my next business...
-CompoundNila

Suburban rental is the best next step with only 2 managers and level 7 perfect setup. Cost only $61 a day and $2,627 in profits a day
The lawn service is the best option. Lv 4 and 18 managers $6470 profits a day wich can easily raise to more than $20000 profits a dat at lv 18