Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Suggestion: Custom Notifications
Can I leave a suggestion for an app here...?

I know you're mainly concentrating on your game called My Colony, but I'd love to see a small app that allows you to "create" custom notifications.
I need some stuff to keep me motivated when I'm working, but I can't find an app like that in the Play Store.

It doesn't have to be that big, just that you could set a time and date (or let it happen periodically), and then it'll give you a notification with the text that you put in yourself.
Sure that would be easy. I'll let you know if I get around to making it
I'd buy that for a dollar!
FAQ  -  Suggestion Index

First Future Federation Member.  Click HERE to join.
(01-07-2017, 04:48 PM)Patchdaddy Wrote: I'd buy that for a dollar!

Ditto!
How about a, "My  Garage"  game?  Where you can buy used cars in different conditions at an auction to repair and sell, and Have jobs repairing customers car.  It could also have a display area for your cars.  Just a suggestion, if I had your know how I'd try making something myself.  I have alway thought someone should make games like you do that are mainly free.  I think it is great you've actually done it.  (
tyvm for that btw)

Forum Jump: