Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
[NOZ] EMERALD CITY - Mystical Discord Community - Member of the Nations of Oz
This colony has been granted an RRR of 19.

RRR = Randium's Rated Rank. It indicates the size of a colony. The higher the number, the bigger the colony.
Indication:
10 is small
25 is average
50 is big
[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Just set up a colony using this charter code - my colony name is 50-RAB

Been playing on the mobile version of the app for a while and this is my first charter on the browser version!!

Thought I'd drop a message to say Hi!
(01-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Sorab Wrote: Just set up a colony using this charter code - my colony name is 50-RAB

Been playing on the mobile version of the app for a while and this is my first charter on the browser version!!

Thought I'd drop a message to say Hi!

Hi there Sorab!

Your Starter Pack is on its way!

Cheers mate!
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
Hi, I just created a new lunar colony with this charter
Moon Base Echo
I just joined and would love a starter pack,  The name is Tomolopolis2
Hello there Moon Base Echo & Tomolopolis!

Increase you population to 50 and the Starter Pack will be sent to you immediately!

Regards

Nice one Neo

Just a quick question - I haven't been asked for Tax yet or Payroll - when playing on my mobile I would get asked 3/4 times a day and have been going for 24 hours on this colony with nothing - is that just down to your colony charter settings or what?
(01-11-2017, 12:30 PM)Sorab Wrote: Nice one Neo

Just a quick question - I haven't been asked for Tax yet or Payroll - when playing on my mobile I would get asked 3/4 times a day and have been going for 24 hours on this colony with nothing - is that just down to your colony charter settings or what?

Yes, indeed there is an issue, probably a bug in the system. I am also experiencing the same on a new colony I created under Tomorrowland to try out a Lunar Map. Have played for over 12 hrs no tax request.

Anyways, Sorab, hope the Starter pack I sent helped!

TAX RETURN POLICY

HEAR YE HEAR Ye. MOTHERLAND has great joy for her colonies.

Motherland would like colonies to submit their tax reports to her, and she will give you a 100% return of your taxes paid to her for She is majestic and kind.

Motherland also request colonies continually asking for certain resources to plan to make more in your own colonies, She will always help, but She would love for you to be able to produce them for yourselves.

Motherland is also now known as EMERALD CITY, gleaming green when the rays of sun hits her, distributing wealth among all her children.

New colony and new user! Toadstool is the colony. I'd love an aid package but I'm a little past where it makes sense for the one you outlined before. I'm not really sure what I need but I'm mostly short on microchips and steel right now. I'm waiting for my civics to grow to put in more buildings and start my tourism industry.

You mentioned before about getting taxes refunded. How do I send you my tax reports? Is there any way we can see each other's colonies? I'd love to see what other people are doing to get an idea of organization.

Thanks,
Alec