Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
[NOZ] EMERALD CITY -INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY- MuchAwesome Discord! SoWOW
Dear FFF family,

Well, I think there is a first for everything, today; Emerald City will seek Independence from the FFF to pursue hopefully greener, emerald coloured pastures.

The Council of Grand Wizards convened some time back with some concerns and aspirations. All were heard and a decision was made. Emerald City will leave FFF, giving independence to all the GWs and those who would like to follow.

Now, before everyone comes to a conclusion that, OHMYGOSH, a senior member left, why? Did something happen in the FFF? Stop it right there. I think I was the first commonwealth after Randium, Nunez and Apoc started the FFF, and have been a faithful GIF king since.

Nunez and Randium I consider some of my best buddies in this game, it isn’t always something bad when someone wants to leave and breathe a little.

But the GWs want a new challenge, maybe it will succeed, maybe it will fail. But life is all about adventure. FFF will forever be our sister Federation.

THE GRAND WIZARDS FORMALLY ASK THE FOUNDERS TO issue ECXIT (Emerald City Exit) orders

We ask and conclude

1) A 2 weeks ECXIT period.

2) our FFF channel not to be touched, till all members have been informed and transferred either to the FFF or NOZ.

3) We will stand by the principle that, all charters under Emerald City have a choice to either choose FFF or NOZ.

4) There will be strict anti-poaching laws in effect. If anyone found guilty he will be kicked from NOZ.

-----------------------------

Join the Foreign Emissary Mission between FFF and NOZ

To hold forever strong ties with the FFF, we invite any FFF member, to join NOZ Channel as a Foreign Emissary.
https://discord.gg/cmujhfs

We love you all, and will never forget (cos we want ambassador status here) the amazing people we met here. GW Odyssey, GW KingrBlue, GW NeotheOne and GW WalkerTyme will now take our leave to start the ECXIT process.

Sincerely
GW NeotheOne
Emerald City
[Image: KLDrCHL.png]
The Nations of Oz Federation

A new player and need a commonwealth?
Join Emerald City, Charter Code EfbgdYs6
(01-08-2017, 08:11 AM)neotheone Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 04:27 AM)Brendan101 Wrote: So we post the name of our colonies here to get the starter pack?
Mine is "Reset due to no Aluminum" since my previous colony that was part of the NPC(?) stater charter ran out of Al on the map and the cost skyrocketed to 800k+ per 100.

Heya Brendan!

I see you! I sent you a bit of aluminum when i saw ur name. Your starter pack has been sent, sent a little extra!

Hey, just joined. Can MurderTown get a starter pack?
(12-19-2016, 04:35 PM)neotheone Wrote:
'Welcome to Emerald City, where public toilets are non existent' - The Grand Wizard

Good Day fellow Wizards, Witches, Mages, Oracles and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,

I give you today the opportunity to join Emerald City, a prestigious and the first Commonwealth to bring the idea of the Game Starter packs for new charter masters.

This space will be used for discussions, new charters and trade issues.

You can request and ask for required materials here.

Join Emerald City with this charter code - Charter Code: EfbgdYs6

(Leader) Grand Wizard

Emerald City uses Discord to communicate. Join us today at - https://discord.gg/cmujhfs

---------------------------------
The GAME starter pack!

This Starter pack is primarily for building

1) Greenhouses
2) Solar Panels
3) Landing Pads
4) Small Shelters
5) Ore Refinery
and most important, to bring you forward in the game - Research Labs

The Game Starter Pack includes

1) 100 000 Ore
2) 20 000 Food
3) 20 000 Water
4) $20 000
5) 20 000 Gold

How do you get your hands on a starter pack?

1) Start a charter using this code - Charter Code: EfbgdYs6
2) Reply here on this forum name of charter and request starter pack.

It is that simple!

>>>> IMPORTANT UPDATES <<<<

TAX RETURN POLICY

MOTHERLAND has great joy for her colonies.

Motherland would like colonies to submit their tax reports to her, and she will give you a 100% return of your taxes paid to her for She is majestic and kind.

Motherland also request colonies continually asking for certain resources to plan to make more in your own colonies, She will always help, but She would love for you to be able to produce them for yourselves.

Motherland is also now known as EMERALD CITY, gleaming green when the rays of sun hits her, distributing wealth among all her children.

Join us today fellow adventurers, let us build a glorious enterprise!

DISTRIBUTION CENTRE OPEN

[Image: 2hvh5A0.png]

Share your wealth, distribution center is now open.

Send your surplus to Emerald City.

Whom will update this list accordingly.

Anyone can requests materials from this list freely.
Listed as for e.g. RESOURCE - XXXXXX Units (Person who Donated)

Distribution Centre supply list below.

RUM - 14000 (Retep), 200 000 (TarekkMA)
ORE - 30 000 000 (Retep), 100 000 (Kegtopia), 5 600 000 (FlareBrass_Red)
WOOD - 2 880 000 (Retep), 7000 (FlareBrass_Red)
TOY - 115 000 (Retep)
REGOLITH - 1500 (Retep)
HELIUM - 101 000 (Retep)
WATER - 20 000 (Kegtopia), 1 100 000 (FlareBrass_Red), 1 700 000 (Retep)
STEEL - 30 000 (Kegtopia), 17 700 000 (Retep), 5000 (Siclania), 50 000 (Endor), 1 300000 (FlareBrass_Red)
GOLD - 7 730 000 (Retep), 10 500 000 (Kegtopia), 1 660000 (FlareBrass_Red)
CHARCOAL - 20 000 (BlueBaseMars), 450 000 (Retep)
OIL - 20 000 (BlueBaseMars), 150 000 (Retep
MICROCHIPS - 2 060 000 (Retep)
FOOD - 880 000 (FlareBrass_Red), 2 000 000 (Retep)
ALUMINIUM - 80 000 (Retep), 17 600 (FlareBrass_Red)
URANIUM - 50 000 (Retep)
CLAY - 54 000 (FlareBrass_Red)
CASHMEOWSIDE - 399 000 (FlareBrass_Red)
POTTERY - 1000 (FlareBrass_Red)

Forward-Base Alpha, looking for a starting package if you can spare one. Thanks
Cheers Forward-Base Alpha, Starter Pack has been sent!

Generic 'My Colony' names for the map are very hard to deal with, dozens with the same name join us every week.

Please remember to change you charter name once you join Emerald City so that we can assist you with aid.

Looking for Minecraft. Paging for you to come to Discord

PLEASE NOTE

There will be no colony names that use curse words or sound like them. You will be immediately kicked.

Also, all colonies, that do not change their generic, MY COLONY as their name will be kicked as well.

WE WANT YOU. ATTRACTIVE SIGNING ON REWARDS AVAILABLE

(This Contest is not open to Grand Wizards)

Contest 4 : The Green Tower Challenge

Build
- 1 or more Investment Towers
- 2 or more Residential towers
- in a carefully designed green space. (Use of Green Tiles, Trees, Decorative Fir Trees and Green Domes)

Winner gets 300 000 Alu + 100 000 Ura. Submit your desings here and the Grand Wizards will choose 2 winners.

Aid is open for this, so if you need anything, you have 1 aid request open for each person from your own Commonwealth Leaders. Some of you have let us know that you dont have enough of certain resources, so use this option wisely.

**Please post your pictures on http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=3665 as well!

[Image: PhHZ3wj.png]

Join our Discord Channel to find out more - https://discord.gg/cmujhfs