Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the Timing in the game goes when we are offline?
Hi there. Nice game here. Glad I found it in the iOs apps. but Im a bit still confuse on how does the game timing runs when we are offline. I tried for some few days here, seems like sometimes it run faster and the other time seems like it stop running. Any idea?
(06-29-2016, 09:44 AM)Mailyose Wrote: Hi there. Nice game here. Glad I found it in the iOs apps. but Im a bit still confuse on how does the game timing runs when we are offline. I tried for some few days here, seems like sometimes it run faster and the other time seems like it stop running. Any idea?

It seems like there might be a bug in the iOS version related to the offline-running right now.  How it technically works, is that it doesn't really run in the background, but when you restart the app, it looks at how much time has passed since you last played and then calculates how many updates it needs to do.  The problem on the iOS version is that if the app does not shut down completely (like when you just push the home button), it doesn't know that you ever left the game and so it doesn't do the "catch-up" phase.  

I will add this on my list of glitches to fix though.