Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
So hey, im new here, first of all ill introduce myself, my name is Ramiro im from argentina, buenos aires, i found out the game on facebook and really liked it! i am a good atitude person that always want to help in what i can, thank you for letting me be part of the community, and call me if you need any help in some thing i can help out! (sorry if its the wrong board, im new, hhhh), more than that, if i have any idea that can improve the game ill let you know it!
(06-28-2016, 09:38 PM)Rami Wrote: So hey, im new here, first of all ill introduce myself, my name is Ramiro im from argentina, buenos aires, i found out the game on facebook and really liked it! i am a good atitude person that always want to help in what i can, thank you for letting me be part of the community, and call me if you need any help in some thing i can help out! (sorry if its the wrong board, im new, hhhh), more than that, if i have any idea that can improve the game ill let you know it!

Hello Rami.
(06-28-2016, 09:38 PM)Rami Wrote: So hey, im new here, first of all ill introduce myself, my name is Ramiro im from argentina, buenos aires, i found out the game on facebook and really liked it! i am a good atitude person that always want to help in what i can, thank you for letting me be part of the community, and call me if you need any help in some thing i can help out! (sorry if its the wrong board, im new, hhhh), more than that, if i have any idea that can improve the game ill let you know it!

Welcome to the forum, Rami.
(06-29-2016, 09:38 AM)Mailyose Wrote:

Hello Rami.

(06-29-2016, 02:26 PM)bastecklein Wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Rami.

Thank you very much both for the good welcome Big Grin
Welcome, how long have you played the game?
(06-29-2016, 11:14 PM)CompoundNila Wrote: Welcome, how long have you played the game?
Thank you, not much time, i think so a week or so
You dont need to know
You just need to know
The number of who knows
Rami