Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
offline making money

Making Money Offline
I do believe you are supposed to make money whilst the app is offline. However this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Please can anyone help me out
(06-27-2016, 08:51 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote: I do believe you are supposed to make money whilst the app is offline. However this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Please can anyone help me out

Well you are right, it is supposed to keep earning when you are away.

I should say though, that only businesses with managers will make money when you are away. Without managers, your businesses will just sit there idle waiting for input from you. If you do have managers and it still isn't working, then it might be a glitch in the game. Let me know what version you are using (android,windows,facebook,iphone, etc) and I will try to figure it out!
(06-27-2016, 09:01 PM)Embastecklein Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:51 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote: I do believe you are supposed to make money whilst the app is offline. However this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Please can anyone help me out

I do have managers, I believe I even had atleast 5 in one business and still no money whilst I was away. If you could find out what I could possibly be doing wrong I would much appreciate it.
(06-27-2016, 09:32 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:51 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote: I do believe you are supposed to make money whilst the app is offline. However this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Please can anyone help me out

I do have managers, I believe I even had atleast 5 in one business and still no money whilst I was away. If you could find out what I could possibly be doing wrong I would much appreciate it.

Can you let me know what platform you are running the game on (windows, android, web, facebook, iphone, chrome)?
(06-27-2016, 09:34 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:32 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote:

Can you let me know what platform you are running the game on (windows, android, web, facebook, iphone, chrome)?

I am using the app on an iPhone 5s
(06-27-2016, 09:45 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote:

If you close the app completely (instead of just pressing the homescreen, do the double tap on the home button thing and swipe My Business Empire away) and then come back in a few minutes and try it, does it work then?
(06-27-2016, 09:55 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:01 PM)Embastecklein Wrote: I do have managers, I believe I even had atleast 5 in one business and still no money whilst I was away. If you could find out what I could possibly be doing wrong I would much appreciate it.

If you close the app completely (instead of just pressing the homescreen, do the double tap on the home button thing and swipe My Business Empire away) and then come back in a few minutes and try it, does it work then?

Thankyou so much man!
(06-27-2016, 10:07 PM)Lewis petcher Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:55 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 09:34 PM)bastecklein Wrote: Can you let me know what platform you are running the game on (windows, android, web, facebook, iphone, chrome)?

Thankyou so much man!

Actually, thank you!  I think you just helped me find a glitch in the game, lol.
Same logic for the Android version. Took me a day to figure it out, but if you make sure you close the app completely instead of just going to the "Home Screen" you will earn the offline profits.
Sorry about this everyone, I will try to get this bug fixes for the next update! You shouldn't have to close it completely.