Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonwealth Gifts
All of my commonwealth gifts up to main colony works, all gifts down to colonies in my commonwealth do not work.  Gifts between other colonies in the commonwealth do work.  Is this a normal (new) behavior?
Better response on post RE: Commonwealth GiftsSo if you want to gift something to a sub colony it doesn´t work, but if they send something to you it does work and if they send something to each other it also works. That is strange. I have no problems with nor have i heard anyone else about it.

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Sounds very strange. The only things I can recommend are
1) Ensure you open the statistics menu on the main colony after sending the gift and on the sub colony before expecting to receive the gift.
2) Ensure your sub colony has enough storage space for the gift.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. Join #about_contestualize on discord for details.
I do find gifting works slow these days, not real time like before. Sometimes I have to reload the game and then still wait a few minutes to get it. And for my subs the same.

[Image: KLrEVGT.png]
Thanks, I'll give those a try. It is definitely a weird one, not the behavior I am used to. I think maybe it's because I had to restore an older backup copy of them or an embargo status, but still unresolved.
Still having the issue, I'm not an android device if that makes a difference.
I was able to fix it by disabling online mode and turning it back on (the draw back is I lost my whole commonwealth).