Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Browser v2.1.0 Release Notes
Welcome everyone, and thank you for using Network Browser v2.1.0!  This is a larger release, with some exciting new changes.  First of all, the layout has been improved.  You can now access your saved connections at any time from the new sidebar interface.  You no longer have to back out of the app to switch from one connection to another.  You can also now add any network folder to your sidebar "favorites" list for quick access.

But the bigger change is the addition of TV support!  Users of Android and Amazon Fire TV should now be able to access their network storage to play their video library where it's needed most, on the TV.  I am thinking of expanding this feature in the future, like adding support for the automatic downloading of meta data for videos and whatnot.  Let me know what you guys think!

A lot changed under the hood with this release, so there might be issues.  Let me know here in the forum what you find, so I can make corrections for the next update.  And thanks for using Network Browser!
sweet, does it support DNLA ?
Ready to help (: 
Reference , FAQDiscord
Colonies :  A-1 , B-1C-1