Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robots No Longer Being Produced
My Robot Factories have stop producing robots, any suggestions?  I disabled AI buildings and have the microchip, plastic, and aluminum resources, any other suggestions to try?  I have workers at the building.
Better response on post RE: Robots No Longer Being ProducedIs your robots storage full? It seems unlikely but you never know.
You can increase robots storage with warehouses, brick warehouses and quantum warehouses.
If this post was helpful, click Thank.
I run an ongoing competition called Contestualize. You can win up to 800k Artifacts. PM me for details.
Turns out I was using up more than I was producing to synthesize antanium.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

My colonsts when their sick protest right away
Most times, yes. As long as their energy isn't 0 and the clinics are near their homes and work.
guys are sick colonists suppose to go to clinics by themselves?
Naaa doint join him. Join me utopia Planitia! Part of the biggest baddest Federation out there! http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=1916
come over to Emerald City
u there
hello everyone. can someone who is active show me the way to some good commonwealth?
@djryuu. Cheers
Ohk Thanks
Send a message from the red planet to the zolarg. When you open the message there will be an option to send a gift.
I have consulate level 3 on red planet and Deep space transceiver on another but I cannot find the icon in the consulate needed to gift a colony which is not in my commonwealth
@IITIANS You'll need to build the Deep Space Transceiver, consulate, or capital building. If you are independent on both zolarg and human colonies you can send an embassy.
@djryuu Can u pls. tell how to do that ?
@Septimus u haf to delete them one by one
Yes u can
U haf to@IITIANS yes
U cant @Septimua
How to mass sell buildings on android
Can I gift red planet colony from a Zolarg base one ?