Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The game put to the forgetfulness
Sorry to be a little desperate but I would like to know a when the game antoquitas will be updated because I would like to be able to advance further please

Better response on post RE: The game put to the forgetfulnessIt will probably be a few weeks. I am out most of this month and I want to spend the few days I have at home getting another My Colony update finished.
Owner of Ape Apps

My Main Colony: Domination
https://www.my-colony.com/colonies/jGTKNfWT/

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shoutbox

« archive

You can play it on any platform without a connection to the Net.
Yes.
Quick question, can you play the desktop version without an internet connection?
your charter code can be found on your Statistics page, it is found in your My Colony URL
@forcedminer how to find ur charte code? thanks anyways Smile
are you out of robots?
you have to have steel yards to store antanium.
storage full?
My antanium synthesis labs wont produce antanium?
i çanta accses mu tanesi it doesnt open
@gjerc to generic civics you need to build a civic centre. https://www.my-colony.com/reference/?sea...iviccenter
@gjerc once you become independent by using 250,000 civics others can then start a colony under your rule. they'll be part of your commonwealth and they'll pay you taxes until they become independent
Bcoz all gifts might go to that non existing colony
Also in CW list my name appears with last active yesterday when I am active with the same colony... Which I think is the reason for gifts not appearing in my colony...
I sent gifts from my other colony to my colony thrice but thrice they didn't appear...
Hey... Gifts are not appearing in my colony
Wazzup
Nevermind...it facebook lol...im in
I have a Samsung Tab E so i run Android. I didnt have this problem till i paid for premium lol
Would not load. Now this morning im having the same trouble. I have an An