Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Land Save/Load
I've been playing M<y Land on Debian Linux "Jessie" with Chrome and Firefox, Firefox seems to run much better keeping resources lower.  However, I also have an Asus c300 Chromebook and have been playing My Land on this as well.

Is there a way of saving my file or sharing my saved file so I can play the same farm I created on more than one PC?

Thank you!
(06-27-2016, 03:53 PM)FaaronGaming Wrote: I've been playing M<y Land on Debian Linux "Jessie" with Chrome and Firefox, Firefox seems to run much better keeping resources lower.  However, I also have an Asus c300 Chromebook and have been playing My Land on this as well.

Is there a way of saving my file or sharing my saved file so I can play the same farm I created on more than one PC?

Thank you!

Not at the moment, but if you are interested in that I can add it to the next update. Like an export/import function for game saves would be pretty easy to do.
Unless you are looking for some sort of cloud-based solution, which would take a little more doing...
(06-27-2016, 03:56 PM)bastecklein Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 03:53 PM)FaaronGaming Wrote: I've been playing M<y Land on Debian Linux "Jessie" with Chrome and Firefox, Firefox seems to run much better keeping resources lower.  However, I also have an Asus c300 Chromebook and have been playing My Land on this as well.

Thank you!

Not at the moment, but if you are interested in that I can add it to the next update.  Like an export/import function for game saves would be pretty easy to do.

That would be great!  Also, just had a weird incident on my Chromebook where I went to refresh my browser and my land disappeared, my save file no longer exists and was forced to start a new farm :Sad It was doing very well.  Maybe I didn't save it enough, idk.
(06-28-2016, 04:39 PM)FaaronGaming Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 03:56 PM)bastecklein Wrote:

Thank you!

Not at the moment, but if you are interested in that I can add it to the next update.  Like an export/import function for game saves would be pretty easy to do.

That would be great!  Also, just had a weird incident on my Chromebook where I went to refresh my browser and my land disappeared, my save file no longer exists and was forced to start a new farm :Sad It was doing very well.  Maybe I didn't save it enough, idk.

I'm sorry you lost your save, I really hate it when that happens to people who play my games Undecided