Ape Apps Forum
[FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! 100% *payroll Refund!!! - Printable Version

+- Ape Apps Forum (http://forum.ape-apps.com)
+-- Forum: Games (http://forum.ape-apps.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: My Colony (http://forum.ape-apps.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Forum: Commonwealth Area (http://forum.ape-apps.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! 100% *payroll Refund!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3606)

Pages: 1 2

[FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! 100% *payroll Refund!!! - s.iker - 04-21-2017

Welcome to Ikes place!!! 

Remember… Deadpool Wants YOU to join!!!
Charter Code: 08i0vJ2S

Why do we want you to join? Because we been there... right where your sitting.. thinking.. "Man... My CW leader hasnt been online in months.. what do i do now?" We know what its like to earn every penny, slave over making those goods.. just to climb to where we are at now! We want you to be able to do the same thing.. but at a much easier.. relaxed pace. 

Ikes's place is online almost daily! That means if you need something. We're here to help you right away!

How to join:
-Use the charter code 08i0vJ2S. 
-Join our Discord Server and use -register in the #registration channel!!! Click Here to Register
-when you join, let everyone know who you are, and that your part of Ikes place, an meet everyone part of the FFF! (you wont be sorry)

What you get when you join Ikes Place and the FFF:
-You will be joining an active group of people who help one another with any issues you have in the game and are willing to send you resources when you struggle.
-Game bonuses and starter packs!!
-Mother colony (ME!!!) will send items at random (and request) to help you grow.
Expectations for colonies within the commonwealth:
-     Pay your taxes. Usually I give money back in lump sums throughout the game that equal more than what you paid in.
-     Ask for help when you need it! Don’t give up or quit the game! With the FFF and myself, we can get you out of a sticky situation! Don’t understand how something works! We all had it happen at one point. Don’t be shy. This community is about helping and understanding!
-     Stay active. Logging in, checking your population, grow your colony and chat us up on the discord! It’s a lot of fun!!!

Do you have to join the Discord or the FFF? Absolutely not... This is something that i became apart of and regret i didn't do it sooner. It makes communication easier between Myself and my CW members. However, if you are not interested, don't fear... i won't treat you any different than my other CW members.. You will still get the benefits as long as your active. 

Warning
- New colonies maintaining 0 population & 0% Relations will automatically be removed after 4 weeks.
-Colonies inactive for 6 weeks or more will also be removed.

ATTENTION: Please… Please… PLEASE!!!!!!! Do not leave your colony name as MY COLONY. It makes it hard to keep track of who I've sent stuff to. You don’t want to be forgotten when times are tough now.. do yah?!?!?
You can edit your name by going to the statistics screen and looking towards the bottom.

Start up when you join the discord:

(Please note, if I haven’t sent you a starter pack, and you have joined the discord.. Please PM either on the Forums, or discord PM, and give me a little nudge in your direction… Thanks!)

100,000 Ore
100,000 Steel
100,000 Gold
500,000 Food
500,000 Water

Any help request is usually honored… Within reason. If you are in hard times. Please let me know. I have more than enough supplies to go around. But do not like to be taken advantage of.. Lets work together. 

NEW!!! Now Giving back 100% of your hard earned Payroll automatically!!

"Now, I'm about to do to you what Limp Bizkit did to music in the late 90s."

Any Questions....?

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - nunez499 - 04-21-2017

Deadpool is so cool!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - Patchdaddy - 04-21-2017

I'd join just because of Deadpool!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - s.iker - 04-21-2017

thanks guys. Big Grin

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - nunez499 - 04-21-2017

its all about the nookie?

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - s.iker - 04-22-2017

tee heee!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - s.iker - 04-27-2017

looking for active members!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - s.iker - 05-04-2017

For the first 10 members, I'm going to triple the starter pack.. 

That's right!!

NOT                    BUT
100,000 Ore   300,000 Ore
100,000 Steel    300,000 Steel
100,000 Gold    300,000 Gold
500,000 Food   1,500,000 Food
500,000 Water   1,500,000 Water

3/10 triple starter packs handed out! Anyone want this great deal?

You dont want to miss out on this. 
PM me on the Discord for your starter pack!!!!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - nunez499 - 05-04-2017

Plus you get serve under the only secret lover of Deadpool! What more do you want?!

RE: [FFF] Deadpool Wants you! To Join Ikes Place!!!!!!! - s.iker - 05-05-2017

(05-04-2017, 09:12 AM)nunez499 Wrote: Plus you get serve under the only secret lover of Deadpool! What more do you want?!

Right! its a win win!