Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 4,181
» Latest member: silenykrecek
» Forum threads: 2,935
» Forum posts: 17,933

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 46 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 42 Guest(s)
aldonezz, FGHJK

Latest Threads
Colony corrupted
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: pegster
37 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 129
Vehicle lag
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: forcedminer
55 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 14
[NOZ] EMERALD CITY -INTER...
Forum: Commonwealth Area
Last Post: neotheone
1 hour ago
» Replies: 140
» Views: 13,819
Colony Law Enforcement
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: Patchdaddy
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 35
Real-time game system
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 60
No Aluminium in LIS?
Forum: Game Tips and FAQs
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 82
PC colonies. rovers and b...
Forum: Game Tips and FAQs
Last Post: Ottoich
3 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 46
[FFF] The Commonwealth of...
Last Post: Ottoich
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 30
Cant click anything or mo...
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: DolphinPride138
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 42
[NOZ] Arische Bruderschaf...
Last Post: Skidplays
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13

Hello
Posted by: Rami - 06-28-2016, 09:38 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (5)

So hey, im new here, first of all ill introduce myself, my name is Ramiro im from argentina, buenos aires, i found out the game on facebook and really liked it! i am a good atitude person that always want to help in what i can, thank you for letting me be part of the community, and call me if you need any help in some thing i can help out! (sorry if its the wrong board, im new, hhhh), more than that, if i have any idea that can improve the game ill let you know it!

Print this item

Making Money Offline
Posted by: Lewis petcher - 06-27-2016, 08:51 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (10)

I do believe you are supposed to make money whilst the app is offline. However this doesn't seem to be the case for me. Please can anyone help me out

Print this item

Welcome to the Gone Rogue Forum!
Posted by: bastecklein - 06-27-2016, 08:47 PM - Forum: Gone Rogue - No Replies

Welcome everyone to the new forum community for Gone Rogue!  This is a place for discussion/support/suggestions or anything else related to Gone Rogue.  Gone Rogue is still in active development, so discussion here will help shape the future direction of the game.

For those who don't know, Gone Rogue is a roguelike RPG game from Ape Apps.  It is currently available for Android, Windows, iOS, Desktop (Windows/Mac/Linux) and through the web browser.  Information and download links can be found at the official Gone Rogue website here:
http://apps.ape-apps.com/gone-rogue/ 

As of now there is only one section to the Gone Rogue forum, so put all discussion here.  If the forum grows and it is warranted, more sections can be added as needed.  Just keep it civil please!

Print this item

My Land Save/Load
Posted by: FaaronGaming - 06-27-2016, 03:53 PM - Forum: My Land - Replies (4)

I've been playing M<y Land on Debian Linux "Jessie" with Chrome and Firefox, Firefox seems to run much better keeping resources lower.  However, I also have an Asus c300 Chromebook and have been playing My Land on this as well.

Is there a way of saving my file or sharing my saved file so I can play the same farm I created on more than one PC?

Thank you!

Print this item

Welcome to the My Business Empire Forum!
Posted by: bastecklein - 06-25-2016, 03:06 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - No Replies

Welcome everyone to the new forum community for My Business Empire!  This is a place for discussion/support/suggestions or anything else related to My Business Empire.  My Business Empire is still in active development, so discussion here will help shape the future direction of the game.

For those who don't know, My Business Empire is a business and time management simulation game from Ape Apps.  It is currently available for Android, Windows, iOS, Desktop (Windows/Mac/Linux) and through the web browser.  Information and download links can be found at the official My Business Empire website here: http://apps.ape-apps.com/my-business-empire/

As of now there is only one section to the My Business Empire forum, so put all discussion here.  If the forum grows and it is warranted, more sections can be added as needed.  Just keep it civil please!

Print this item

New review for My Land
Posted by: bastecklein - 06-25-2016, 01:02 PM - Forum: My Land - Replies (2)

ilovefreesoftware has just posted a great review of My Land.  Check it out here: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/24/wind...-land.html

Print this item

Suggestions
Posted by: Tutunkommon - 06-19-2016, 06:15 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (35)

Not sure if my previous post is waiting for moderation or vanished somewhere, so attempting again, just in case...

I'd like to see colonists next, someone to consume resources.  Could also have residential buildings that way.

I'd like to be able to scroll the screen around.  My gathering vehicles started running off screen and I have no idea where they went.

And a way to destroy buildings.  Don't need to get resources back, just a way to get rid of something.

I'm loving the game so far.  Love the concept.  I've always wanted to write a colonizing style game, but never got very far with it.

How do I get updates?

--j--

Print this item

Welcome to the ApeIRC Forum!
Posted by: bastecklein - 06-18-2016, 09:04 PM - Forum: ApeIRC - No Replies

Welcome everyone to the new forum community for ApeIRC!  This is a place for discussion/support/suggestions or anything else related to ApeIRC.  ApeIRC is still in the early development stages, so discussion here will help shape the future direction of the app.

For those who don't know, ApeIRC is an in-development Universal Windows IRC client from Ape Apps.  It supports Windows 10 desktop and mobile, and might even work on Xbox One, although I haven't tested that out yet.  Information and download links can be found at the official ApeIRC website here: http://www.apeirc.com/

As of now there is only one section to the ApeIRC forum, so put all discussion here.  If the forum grows and it is warranted, more sections can be added as needed.  Just keep it civil please!  ApeIRC doesn't have many users for it right now, but I thought that the nature of the app might lend itself to discussion, so we will see!

Print this item

My Land Tips and Tricks
Posted by: bastecklein - 06-16-2016, 01:22 PM - Forum: My Land - Replies (2)

Whether you are just getting started with the epic farming simulation My Land or you are a seasoned pro, this tips and tricks article will give you some ideas on how to turn your land into a thriving and profitable business venture!

1. Plant a Tree - At the very beginning of the game, plant a few evergreen trees in random spots throughout the map.  You don't need a lot, maybe just five or six.  The reason is that the trees are the cheapest and easiest way to raise the attraction level of your land, without raising your property tax value.  They also spread automatically on their own.  The only downside is that they take a long time to grow.  Planting a few of them early on will let you avoid spending big money if you want to plant a forest later in the game.  And you can always just build over them if they get in the way.
  2. Don’t Go Grass Crazy – In step one, I mentioned that trees will spread on their own over time.  But grass is a lot faster and more aggressive in spreading, and can crowd out trees and kill forests before they are even able to take root.  Try to keep your grass contained into fenced in areas where you actually need/want it to grow.
  3. Start With Crops – It may be a lot more profitable in the long run to raise livestock, but they are slow to mature and expensive to maintain, especially at the beginning of the game.  Start out with a couple of cheap crops like Wheat and Corn and get a cash flow routine going before moving in to livestock.

4. Watch Your Livestock Population – Some animals, particularly cows, can go into crazy breeding mode when confined in a small area.  If you have too many cows in a small area, the grass on the land will not be able to feed them all.  When you have uncontrollable breeding taking place, you should sell the older animals to make room for the younger ones.  Also keep an eye on the sell value of your animals.  Do not let them sit around for a long time after they reach their peak value.  You are only wasting money feeding them at that point.  Don’t let your animal populations get out of control.
  5. Save the Attractions for Last – Visitor attractions like sidewalks, toll booths, and pizza stands are fun to build, but if the attraction rating on your land is below 50%, you will never have enough visitors to pay off the initial investment.  Before trying to build visitor accommodations, use evergreen trees and water to increase the attraction rating of your land.
Got more tips?  If you have some other strategies and ideas that have worked for you, please share them in the comments below so that other people can take advantage of your experience!  If you haven’t tried My Land yet, check out the official My Land website below for download links on various platforms.  Now go out there and start working your land!

My Land Website: http://apps.ape-apps.com/my-land/

This post was originally from the Ape Apps Blog, but I have moved it here to keep it together with the rest of the My Land stuff.  See the original.

Print this item

Unable to install My Planet
Posted by: FaaronGaming - 06-15-2016, 11:10 PM - Forum: My Planet - Replies (1)

I am very new to this forum... I cannot install My Planet on my VeryKool S5002 phone atm but hoping future releases will allow me to.  It is a cool game and is something I've been looking for, for a very long time.  It's a game needing attention and currently play on my web browser but would like to add it to my phone.

Thanks,

Faaron.

Print this item