Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,112
» Latest member: My_Colony9682
» Forum threads: 3,263
» Forum posts: 19,394

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 49 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 49 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
canada@+91-7737587771-Any...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: vksharmaji
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
canada@+91-7737587771-Mar...
4 hours ago
» Views: 8
canada@+91-7737587771-Onl...
4 hours ago
» Views: 11
canada@+91-7737587771-Bes...
4 hours ago
» Views: 8
canada@+91-7737587771-Hus...
4 hours ago
» Views: 9
(newzland+switerzland)+91...
4 hours ago
» Views: 10
+91-9829326556-Online bla...
Last Post: ratan
4 hours ago
GET YO?? ?u?E ?love back,...
5 hours ago
+91-9829326556-Love spell...
Last Post: ratan
5 hours ago
» Views: 10
lonDON+91-7737587771-Husb...
5 hours ago
» Views: 9

Few bugs i have encountered.
Posted by: Maup - 11-14-2016, 11:22 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

Most game breaking bug i found so far is, when you only have ore miners(no rovers), you build stuff untill you have no ore left, and the power goes out.
This results in no more ore income, and your Colony withers and eventually die due to food loss. 

Second bug I encountered, if building 2 ore refineries next to each other, when building a ore miner, it might get stuck in a structure and be useless.

Another graphical bug occurs with building a small shelter in front of small crops, the crops texture tries to be in front of the shelter,resulting in a graphic glitch.

Print this item

Raw suggestions
Posted by: Bushidov - 11-14-2016, 10:52 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (1)

Congratulation for this game!! It's so refreshing to have a such game available on android!!

I really love that kind of game and you are making a really good one here!

Here are my suggestions:

- Transform the current technology menu to a Tech tree to have a clearer vision of what the following stage are.

- Improve the current rover menu selection to a rover selection by sort

- Make permanent the Park option to send back to that specific tile whenever you click on Park

- Implement time related item such as children, educational building, death of colonist,..

- With the same inspiration, once reach a full terraformation planet, add climate changes as seasons, evolving map like river formation, snow fall,...

- Regarding the tax payment make advantage and drawback system for each way chosen by the player and having two different way to develop our colonies

- Do not have all resources unlimited and add a exploration system to send rover and or spaceship out of the map to find limited resources (and why not few mysterious artifacts to give special ability for some structure or unlock new research)

- As you plan to extend the development of other colonies, have you consider to refund the terraformation system. For example each colony could be under a dome and once reach a given number of city a Mega atmosphere generator is unlocked to be able to create an atmosphere for the full planet

Those are just raw though for this game full of potential, you've already done a really good job and I look forward to new update and help you through that game development!

Cheers

Print this item

More Languages
Posted by: fabm3n - 11-14-2016, 08:21 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

Can you add different Languages? I can help with german.

Print this item

Maybe?
Posted by: bullz - 11-14-2016, 04:24 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - No Replies

Maybe having some police forces, planes for transportation?

Print this item

Big Grin Social players united
Posted by: CptSmoke - 11-14-2016, 03:59 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (5)

So , im sitting here playing My Colony and i was thinking it be kind of cool to set up voice chat so people who play on same time can log on and maybe chat and enjoy this game together. Specifically software called Discord , free, for iOS Win and Droid , with option to use voice chat or just world chat.       Is anyone interested in this ?

Print this item

Builders and vehicles not building or planting.
Posted by: Pazerudael - 11-14-2016, 02:42 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (9)

Hi! Awesome new update - thanks for that! Smile Only one issue I'm having - with the new update it seems that my builders are revolting and refusing to do work for me. By that I mean that I have assigned a builder to build a series of structures, they all set off and proceed to build one of the structures, then most of them go back to their parking spots, if they even get that far. The green bots only plant about five trees before meandering back to their spots. The structures are not out of the way or hidden by other structures. Usually at least one bot remains to keep building. Any suggestions? Thanks

Print this item

Medical Center not healing
Posted by: ednyfed - 11-14-2016, 01:24 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

I've got multiple medical centers but only a few beds are occupied even when I have more people sick.   All centers are staffed and they were working. Any ideas?

Print this item

playing on android mobile
Posted by: djryuu - 11-13-2016, 11:05 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

research for big construction and i cant build the megabots from the work shop i press build and nothing happens

Print this item

parking lots?
Posted by: HawkTheNinja - 11-13-2016, 10:44 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (7)

why not make parking lots? it would fit 6 rovers, 2 rows with 3 rovers per row. it could be assigned to a certain type of rover, so any idle rovers within a certain distance will automatically park there.

Print this item

Auto save
Posted by: nunez499 - 11-13-2016, 09:45 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

For a next update I would like to see a auto save. Now if I don't save often i lose progress. Also store the progress in Google play. Than I can play the same game on phone and tablet.

Maybe some weather also? I don't mean disaster, but rain,snow, season changes. Just to make it more alive.

Print this item