Dismiss this notice
This is an awesome test announcement bar! It will last for one day.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,143
» Latest member: kachanelFring
» Forum threads: 2,586
» Forum posts: 16,250

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 36 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 34 Guest(s)
Flarebrass, senior_killer

Latest Threads
Atmosphere why bother bui...
Forum: Game Tips and FAQs
Last Post: Patchdaddy
18 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 23
[NOZ] [F] - Nations of Oz...
Forum: Commonwealth Area
Last Post: senior_killer
21 minutes ago
» Replies: 16
» Views: 351
Game CPU capping
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: banginis
35 minutes ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 244
(In)Complete Beginner's G...
Last Post: CaptainKellog
40 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 315
Building/Selling UI impro...
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: Zelfin
1 hour ago
» Replies: 12
» Views: 510
Zolarg able to import unu...
Last Post: forcedminer
1 hour ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Atmospheric sheilds.
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: Amorphus
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Pro/cons of selected reso...
Last Post: Ersjen
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 55
My Colony 0.36.0 Release ...
Forum: Updates and Announcements
Last Post: forcedminer
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 443
galactic emperor ??
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: xcalbier
5 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 101

Here's some updates you guys should try
Posted by: Awsome Paul - 11-12-2016, 12:23 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (12)

First of all, it's boring without AI companions/enemies in the game, you guys should add More colonies aside from earth and the Player's, then maybe add some battle bots, or maybe add some mini games In the game. Also try adding the people's satisfaction and some natural scenarios like earth/colony quakes, also add some invaders,and some space enemies like aliens, Please try these, I would love to see it in the game. 

-Awsome Paul

Print this item

Trade Embargo and Immigration Closed
Posted by: buddhaben - 11-12-2016, 11:21 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (14)

Does anyone know how long the trade embargo lasts and how long immigration is closed for after you have rejected taxes? Or do you have to buy independence to re enable these options?

Print this item

Find the bug
Posted by: Randium - 11-12-2016, 09:04 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Let's have a little quiz: who's first to find the mistake?

Here's a hint; my Mass Driver can't trade with Earth anymore.

Print this item

decorative ressources
Posted by: ivygie - 11-12-2016, 08:33 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (1)

i was thinking if it was possible to set ore mines, gold mines, trees,as non harvetable  if we want to keep them as a decorative item , like if i want to keep trees for decoration and i have a forest for wood production , my rover would take down both unless the decorative ones are out of reach.
could you make that possible ?
to set harvestable/non harvestable ressource deposit.

Print this item

Photo Unknown resources
Posted by: nunez499 - 11-12-2016, 08:05 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (11)

I'm looking at my resources list and I see there is one that's still 0 and I don't know what it is. It comes after the water and before the ore. They look like tubes or something.

Print this item

Civic Center not producing
Posted by: Jamez_Czsro - 11-12-2016, 06:17 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (5)

My civic centers' resourse bar gets stuck at the end after I make a health center. I did sell them all including the health center and tried again, and the civic centers worked. But when I made another health center it happened again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Lightbulb Reasearch and Civic
Posted by: Teivel - 11-12-2016, 04:43 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (1)

I feel like having eight reaserch labs should be enough for life, and as such I suggest to add bigger ones (not in block space, but the same as solars and storage)

Same thing with Civic Centres, there should be an upgrade.

Also, I think building upgrades should need builders to be completed, not made instanly, because it's really unbalanced, another thing, there should be reasearch to allow Builders to build faster, that way you'll need less and it'll cause a decrese on lag, specially on the phone version.

In the same train of thought, there should be reasearch that makes things either speed up or be more efficient (make more stuff per cycle), like on the ore refining (steel), and microchips, farms etc, and they should apply to both the small and the bigger version of the buildings.

By the way, the "should" I'm using, means my ideal game, none of the things I mentioned are needed for the game to be fun, it already is, these are either things to make it easier (on the human waiting or stuff to be done, and/or the machine that runs it).

Keep up the good Job!

Print this item

exports price drops and import price rises -cant keep power on
Posted by: xcalbier - 11-12-2016, 02:09 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (6)

ok taxes which are only a problem at the start of the new colony.
 IF you choose a large map with a Small amount of resources you quickly run  into a cant play the map
No matter if you manage to save up 100k  or more . The reason is you get maybe 5-6 k tops uranium ores
   To run  on a mostly full map ten power plants .Now ten plants will go through 6k ore in a day two tops .I am up to 3 power plants with 18% of map used 1118 people .Avalable fuel 5700 buying price is now over 6 k per 100 fuel being used fast no more ore to mine cash 88 k .
   So switch to importing it ? nope buying 100 at a time quickly drives up the price . Say ten buys all of a sudden its 50k
a 100 so using import option mean quickly being unplayable as even 100 gold mints could not keep up with the cost.
   export to make money you think ? nope forget that plan . I did a test on gold starting at 1060 k for 100
and spamme clicked say 35 to 40 times and was at 12 $ for each 100 i sold  all export items do this and the price two days later has recovered to a little over 200 $ for 100 gold making export useless to get more then maybe a total 90k cash . not nearly enough to run nuk power plants at rising cost per ore import .
 Ps gold drops from 1000 $ a ounce in the real world to 12 $ a ounce would make the depression look like a pick nick.
   And if importing a car went up at the same rate as in the game buying a Toyota would cost 30k one year and 300k the next.
 The buying prices incress so fast and selling prices decrees so fast making buying and selling useless past once or two times.
    Its a great game but with the new prices buying and selling update making a new map with slight resorses you will run out of cash and fuel for power plants long before you could finish making the colony .

Print this item

Build Menu
Posted by: misteddawn - 11-11-2016, 06:59 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (4)

I know you are still working on the menu, just pointing out that certain items aren't in the right category seemingly.

Single Family Home - being listed under Decorative
Atmosphere Condenser - is listed under Resources yet it is for Water and the other water items are under Food

Added filter - Miscellaneous for those items that aren't under anything else and only found in the All list. (Civic center, Medical facility...) Unless of course you are expanding the use of Civics and will be adding a filter for that instead.

Bot menu - is it possible to split the list for harvesters and builders? Even if they are just listed grouped that way is fine.

Loving the updates so far!!

Print this item

New Ideas
Posted by: MisterCyber - 11-11-2016, 03:45 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

Just an idea, but maybe add different buildings that made the game more engaging. Add maybe some creatures or enemies that attacked you and your colony, then add weapons, defense, and some cool stuff. Great game, just not as engaging as it could be. Big Grin keep up the hard work!

Print this item