Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,104
» Latest member: ffvtfvtfgbtbnhuh
» Forum threads: 3,354
» Forum posts: 19,486

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 58 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 57 Guest(s)
ffvtfvtfgbtbnhuh

Latest Threads
+91-9829326556-Nightmare ...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: sribert
9 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 18
9 1 9650641942 LOve Probl...
Last Post: ames122
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
91-9650641942 Love (vashi...
10 hours ago
» Views: 10
91-9650641942 LOve proble...
11 hours ago
~~ 9 1 9650641942 ~~ Love...
11 hours ago
91-9650641942 > LOve ^pro...
11 hours ago
» Views: 11
91-9650641942 lOve proble...
11 hours ago
» Views: 13
91-9650641942 ~~~~~LOve (...
11 hours ago
91-9650641942 ><>>< LOve ...
11 hours ago
91-9650641942 <><>LOve <p...
11 hours ago
» Views: 12

gofundme For Bastecklein.
Posted by: AndersColony - 01-07-2017, 11:12 PM - Forum: Updates and Announcements - No Replies

Started a gofundme for donations for Brandon. Please feel free to give what ever your heart desires. He's a hard working, dedicated developer and deserves it! The 3 bucks just doesn't seem like enough to me.  Smile
https://www.gofundme.com/my-colony-donations-page

Print this item

Syncing Android and Windows 10
Posted by: ArnTheMighty - 01-07-2017, 10:41 PM - Forum: Game Tips and FAQs - Replies (7)

How do I sync my games between Android and Windows 10?

Both versions are successfully installed. I have logged into Facebook on both, logged out on both, and logged in on both again. But I still only see my colony on my Android.

Print this item

Video [FFF] Spruut ::: 100% PAYROLL REFUND + MANY PLAYERS READY TO HELP
Posted by: Randium - 01-07-2017, 09:21 PM - Forum: Commonwealth Area - Replies (55)

JOIN SPRUUT NOW
THE place for peoplewith awesome ideas
And for those who just wish to play the game

=============================
WELCOME TO THE COLONY OF SPRUUT

Join our Discord server!

Our charter code: jmdXvEzi

=============================

"You might just think - Spruut has been dead and it will be forever.
But in reality, they have prepared loads of resources so that they could help anyone in need"
-Owner of Úperionis

WHO IS SPRUUT?
We are the commonwealth that founded the FIRST FUTURE FEDERATION, the first federation ever created!. We are the commonwealth who gained a strong and friendly community with big colonies.
Do you want to become like Úperionis, Melaka, Ploepie, Arlie Braavos hen Spruut or SLuink?
Have you ever wished to become great in a great community? Do you want just the resources that you need, but not as impersonal as on other commonwealths? Then Spruut is just the place for you!
Do you think this is mumbo jumbo? Ask the other Spruut members yourself on the Discord server!

WHAT DO WE DO?
Let's face it; this game is still in beta. So we don't want to create a big commonwealth. We want you to help us create awesome ideas!
Here are some examples;

[Image: mXCBpU7.jpg]

[Image: vMVyNRk.jpg]

[Image: oDoSsUd.png]
Let us know your suggestions, and let's inspire each other! Let's make up the best ideas of the whole galaxy!

Print this item

[Solved] Possible Healing Bug v0.22.0 Web Version
Posted by: Patchdaddy - 01-07-2017, 09:15 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (6)

After Jupiterbjy reported a lot of sick colonists I started watching mine a little closer.  I have a higher rate of sick colonists than I normally do and they don't seem to be going to heal.  They are very sick, not just a little.  I've seen this on both Lunar and Forest maps.

Also had another player report it on Red map.

Print this item

Can't create new colony using custom charter code
Posted by: MillardDK - 01-07-2017, 09:03 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Version: 0.22.0
Problem: Can't create new colonies using custom charter code

Using 0.21.0 I can create new colonies using charter code kr6gQHnZ. However, when trying to use online version I cannot.
I get to confirm that I want to create it despite risks of foul language and then it just returns to the main screen.
Using one of the suggested charter codes does work.

Print this item

Best colony's in the game.
Posted by: Qwert - 01-07-2017, 07:05 PM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (2)

I have an idea.
Lots of new people joining this game and a lot of questions are coming in. Maybe everyone can send a sreenshot of there base in this thread so people  can get ideas of how to build their base. This helps new Players and players that have been playing for a longer time.

Thanks 
Qwert

Print this item

Save file corrupted
Posted by: Mrpat13 - 01-07-2017, 06:10 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

I tried loading my colony but it says the save file is corrupted. Is there any way I can recover it?

I've been playing on a Samsung s6

Print this item

My GBT Offers Disappearing After Taking $$$
Posted by: carnegieoutpost - 01-07-2017, 06:03 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

In the last 24 hours I've had several GBT offers disappear after being entered. The game takes my money, but the offers aren't listed in the GBT and I haven't received the requested items through the gift system. Other gifts and offers have worked as normal during this time. I had two large aluminum offers and one large uranium offer disappear, worth about $10 billion total. Poof. Gone. My game has not crashed during this time (in the past I've had a redeemed gift or two disappear when the game crashed before saving again).

Is there a way for the developers to check to see that I paid for these offers, but that the transaction wasn't completed? I'd take a refund or the items. I have a feeling I have to eat this loss, though. Not sure what is going on.

Print this item

Leitmeritz Commonwealth
Posted by: Valkyrious - 01-07-2017, 05:44 PM - Forum: Commonwealth Area - Replies (1)

If any of those who are under the Command of Commonwealth of Leitmeritz, you can PM here for requesting anything you need.

Right now Leitmeritz got resources you need and everything are avaiable for request :3

Hit me the PM if you want something from me.

My signature is my Commonwealth codes, use it and you will be under my Commonwealth.

Print this item

New section
Posted by: bastecklein - 01-07-2017, 04:31 PM - Forum: Commonwealth Area - Replies (4)

New commonwealth section.  You know what its about.

Print this item