Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,744
» Latest member: jerry093
» Forum threads: 2,304
» Forum posts: 14,761

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 64 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 60 Guest(s)
ColonyMe, jcrowe3154, jerry093, s.iker

Latest Threads
File corruption
Forum: Bug Reports and Technical Support
Last Post: jerry093
25 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
small problem
Last Post: Patchdaddy
1 hour ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 63
Makin money
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: Septagonal
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 29
Find Your Colony on the M...
Forum: Updates and Announcements
Last Post: DrWeather
3 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 376
Denounce
Last Post: nunez499
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
[FFF] Spruut - Creative M...
Forum: Commonwealth Area
Last Post: Randium
3 hours ago
» Replies: 35
» Views: 1,666
[FFF] EMERALD CITY - SUPE...
Forum: Commonwealth Area
Last Post: neotheone
5 hours ago
» Replies: 108
» Views: 7,947
Lost consulate
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: Berzerk99
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 48
Unable to load the game
Last Post: Patchdaddy
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 35
Request: Contraceptives o...
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: Toddy
9 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 59

Android, restart apps bug
Posted by: dan_ar - 07-26-2016, 04:26 AM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (3)

Hi, i think i found a bug. I played on android. But when i close the app and reopen it, the game start from the beginning. No option to save the game?

Print this item

2 million peeps, thats it?
Posted by: rizz917 - 07-22-2016, 11:32 PM - Forum: My Planet - Replies (4)

Greetings!

Why am I only topping off at 2 million population?  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Print this item

carcass
Posted by: Tatanka - 07-20-2016, 08:33 AM - Forum: My Land - Replies (3)

So one of my cows died... but i'm unable to clean up the carcass... get the message but it doesn't do anything
also i cant sell animals....

maybe i do something wrong or is it a bug?

Print this item

My Planet Gameplay Instructions
Posted by: bastecklein - 07-13-2016, 09:10 PM - Forum: My Planet - No Replies

Note: This was originally posted here: http://blog.ape-apps.com/2014/08/my-plan...tions.html on the Ape Apps Blog.  The old blog post will no longer be maintained, and all future information will be posted here on the forum.

My Planet is a virtual simulation game where you take control of a planet and try to grow a healthy and thriving population! It is like a virtual pet or Tamagotchi game on a planetary level. Play God by manipulating the sunlight and the rain in order to grow as large a population as possible.

The Basics
At it's core, My Planet gameplay is very simple and straightforward.  Your goal is to grow your planets population by keeping the Sun and Water meters as close to 50% as possible.  The closer these meters are to the 50% mark, the faster the Vegetation meter will grow.  The higher your vegetation meter, the faster your population will grow.  Growing your population is the primary purpose of My Planet.

Primary Controls
The simplicity of My Planet is ever so apparent by the primary game control buttons located on the bottom right of the screen.

From left to right, the control buttons are the God Power menu, the Sun toggle, and the Rain toggle.  Just above the controls, the Moon toggle will switch your primary focus between your planet and its moon.  The Sun and Rain toggles are used to add sunlight and water to your planet.  While they are turned on, your Sun and Water meters will grow.  If you leave the sun on for too long, your planet will burn up.  If you leave the rain on for too long, you will flood out your people.

God Powers
When your planet is run efficiently and your Vegetation meter remains high, you will gain Experience, which will be indicated by a growing Experience meter.  When the experience meter is completely full, it will reset to 0 and you will gain one God Power.  Your current amount of God Power is indicated by the number on the bottom right of the God Power menu button.

Faith
The Faith meter grows when your people are well fed and optimal vegetation is maintained.  The level of faith is an indication of how well you are running your planet, and lets you know to what degree your people believe in what you are doing.  It also controls where your people will go once they die.

The Afterlife
When your people die, their souls will end up in either Paradise or the Underworld.  Where they go is determined by the level of faith that your people have in you.  The higher the faith, the more people that will end up in Paradise.  Ideally, you want all of your followers to end up in Paradise (unless you are an evil god).  You can bring up the Afterlife Report by pressing the menu button on the bottom left of the screen.

The Moon
Space.  The final frontier.  Once you have a well established population on your planet, you may wish to attempt to colonize the Moon.  Moon colonization is done by using your God Powers to send people and supplies to the moon.  These options can be found in the God Powers menu.  Since the moon has no atmosphere and does not support vegetation, you must constantly transport vegetation from your planet to the moon by use of God Power.  If you establish a moon colony, don't forget about your colonists!  Failure to send them timely supplies will lead to a massive and rapid population die-off, sending the abandoned colonists straight to the Underworld.

Real Time Gameplay
In My Planet, game play continues forward even when you are away.  For this reason, you must check back on your people throughout the day to make sure you do not need to alter their sun or water supply.  You also have the option to suspend the real time nature of the game by pressing the Pause button.  But for an added challenge and extra fun, keeping your planet running in real time is the suggested mode of play.

Print this item

Welcome to the My Planet Forum!
Posted by: bastecklein - 07-12-2016, 07:48 PM - Forum: My Planet - No Replies

Welcome everyone to the new forum community for My Planet!  This is a place for discussion/support/suggestions or anything else related to My Planet.  My Planet is still in active development, so discussion here will help shape the future direction of the game.

For those who don't know, My Planet is an award winning god simulation and time management game from Ape Apps.  It is currently available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Desktop (Linux,Mac,Windows), as well as on the web and on Facebook.  So pretty much if you have a device that is capable of reading this post, you can probably install My Planet on it.  Find download options and app store links on the official My Planet website here: http://apps.ape-apps.com/my-planet/

As of now there is only one section to the My Planet forum, so put all discussion here.  If the forum grows and it is warranted, more sections can be added as needed.  Just keep it civil please!

Print this item

Gamepad Controls Reference
Posted by: bastecklein - 07-11-2016, 04:26 PM - Forum: My Land - Replies (1)

Version 1.6.0 of My Land adds full support for gamepad controls and play on TV devices.  The basic controls are visible on-screen, but here is a full reference for all controls that are supported.

My Land Gamepad Controls Reference

[A]: Is the primary button, similar to 'click' or 'tap.'  On a remote control without an 'A' button, the [CENTER] button maps to 'A'
[X]: Toggle between build mode and pointer/collect mode
[Y]: Cycle to next build tool
[ B ]: Cycle to previous build tool

[LB]: Open the primary game menu
[RB]: Quick-save the game

[LT]: Display the "Attraction" dialog
[RT]: Display the "Land Value" dialog

Right Thumbstick [UP]: Zoom in
Right Thumbstick [DOWN]: Zoom out

Right Thumbstick [UP]: Zoom in

Left Thumbstick and DPad: Move cursor

Print this item

How does game compute profits?
Posted by: Carsonfire45 - 07-05-2016, 02:05 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (2)

When I touch the business it says estimated money made after payroll and other expenses. The thing is I'm not making anywhere near that maybe a quarter of what it says. im making more than enough from each business to cover payroll in about one game day but I'm just not understanding other costs. Can someone explain how the game does its math? Yes I close game completely when finished. In the stat page j should be making over 132 million a month, I'm making maybe a quarter of that. I'm confused. Thanks for the help! Love the game.!

Print this item

Loans?
Posted by: Trophonix - 07-04-2016, 11:33 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (4)

When I saw the 'loans' button I assumed I could take out loans (which would be cool IMO) but it just says something about no outstanding loans... What does that mean?

The edit button doesn't work but I have another question. What's up with this profit estimate thing? Is it really true that every manager I hire like more than halves my profits?? So confused. Tongue

Print this item

What happened to my saved games?
Posted by: FaaronGaming - 07-01-2016, 02:29 PM - Forum: My Land - Replies (8)

Your game again yet on another PC lost any memory of my saved games, after spending hours of building, it just disappears.  When I click LOAD, there is nothing in the listing?

This is frustrating on 2 of your games so far, my review of these games isn't looking good.

Print this item

Game Suggestion
Posted by: currphij - 07-01-2016, 01:35 PM - Forum: My Business Empire - Replies (13)

Would it be possible for you to add a clone business option?
While you are at it, clone up to 1000 of those businesses. 

I'm sitting on over $240 billion and it takes for ever to spend. 

I've spent up until my lemonade stand cost over $10billion per upgrade. A waste yes, but bored. 

This didn't take me very long to get to this point. My income has slowed down since the employees became a factor but still making more money than I know what to do with. 

Please help. 

Thanks,

Print this item