Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 5,124
» Latest member: mama
» Forum threads: 3,238
» Forum posts: 19,369

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 48 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 48 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Magic money walletin aust...
Forum: Other Apps
Last Post: mama
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
SPELL CASTER in australia...
Forum: News and Announcements
4 hours ago
ZUUKU NOORANI MAGICRING ...
Forum: General Discussion
4 hours ago
» Views: 6
Buy original degree,trave...
Last Post: celinaramone
5 hours ago
» Views: 6
Buy Quality Real Passport...
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: mcpheepherson
7 hours ago
» Views: 12
Buy Quality Real Passport...
Last Post: mcpheepherson
7 hours ago
» Views: 9
Get Registered IELTS cert...
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: infos.documents@gmail.com
7 hours ago
» Views: 10
+91-9650641942 husband wi...
Last Post: eightball
8 hours ago
» Views: 13
+91-9650641942 husband wi...
8 hours ago
+91-9650641942 ,,,,,,,,,,...
8 hours ago
» Views: 11

[Idea] Pollution
Posted by: Gordoneytor - 01-21-2017, 04:23 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (20)

While playing, I was wondering if it would be a little more realistic (and maybe a little more fun) if a new mechanic (or an expansion of the atmosphere mechanic) was added: Pollution. I think it could make the game a bit more challenging to administer the pollution levels, it could interfere in the tourism or the health, energy or happiness of the population. Structures as parks, trees, farms, atmosphere generators... could decrease it, while industries, some power plants... could increase it. So let me know what you think  Big Grin.

PS: love the game, first phone game I actually enjoied and gave 5 stars. Also, I'm enjoying the podcast, I think it's a great idea for Brandon (developer) to interact with the players and fans.

EDIT: as suggested by Lilithvia I will (try to) list a suggestion of all the buildings that increase/decrease pollution levels and the impact each one has (didn't add premium content, because I think the developer want it to be only for decorative purpouse):

Increase pollution:

Small Vehicle Factory --- Very low impact
Ore Refinery (+upgrades) --- Low impact (each upgrade raise the impact)
Gold Refinery --- Low impact
Gold Mint --- Very low impact
Microchip Factory (+upgrades) --- Low impact (each upgrade raise the impact)
Ore Fracking Operation --- Medium impact
Aluminum Refinery --- Low impact
Aluminum Generator (maybe?) --- Medium impact
Distillery (maybe?) --- Very low impact
Brick Factory --- Medium impact
Charcoal Hut (+upgrades) --- Medium impact (each upgrade raise the impact)
Charcoal Burner --- Very high impact (to balance this negative effect it could generate a bit more energy)
Oil Plant --- High impact

Decrease pollution:

Greenhouse (+upgrades) --- Very low impact (each upgrade raise the impact)
Small Atmosphere Generator (+upgrades) --- Low impact (each upgrade raise the impact)
Green Dome (maybe?) --- Low impact
Bacteria Farm (maybe they're Phytoplankton) --- Medium impact
Fir Trees --- Low impact
Tree Farm --- Medium impact
Decorative Fir Trees --- Low impact
Sheep Farm (maybe there is growing grass) --- Low impact
Large Park --- Very high impact
Potato Patch --- Low impact
Zoo (maybe there are a lot of trees) --- High impact

Print this item

The Shield
Posted by: Thrimian (Expert) - 01-21-2017, 04:13 PM - Forum: Commonwealth Area - Replies (16)

We are a Commonwealth steeped in Star Wars tradition. The Shield are protectors, helpers, and friends of all players. Join us as we venture into new lands in search of those that need out protection. I am the Grand Inquisitor, here to help the commonwealth grow and prosper while under my diligent protection.

Part of the Expert Enclave

Friendly Commonwealths
-The Imperium
Enemy Commonwealths

Demonia Red
Jobular 1
If you need me and I'm not here on the forums just hit me up on the My Colony discord channel. I have the same name there that I have here.

Charter Code: YCMLP6K2

Print this item

Fairly large problems
Posted by: valentinconstruitsacolonie - 01-21-2017, 09:56 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

Hello, I am writing this message to report what does not work correctly in version 0.24.0 colony already the vehicles pass through the walls and then the game ream more and more when I am in medium or large card for the ' Information I am in abundant resource I currently have 419 inhabitants I have about 100 vehicles and I must have at least 200 buildings a and I forgot the game more oar when the vehicles have to fetch resources towards the edges of a map Wide and MEDIUMThere is also the problem of the microship factory it produces 3 chips and the advanced microship factory produce only one more then it takes 800 chips to improve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Retirement Policy
Posted by: Valkyrious - 01-21-2017, 08:08 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (13)

I have a suggestion that why don't each job has its own criteria to retire?

Those who work can be retired if two conditions are met as primary or you can resort to fine.
Two Main Conditions are: Age must reach 40 and Money on the pocket at least $1000 so if you are 41 and money still not a thousand you cannot retire
For the Fine condition: If you want to retire below age of 40, workers must pay fine of $3000

That was just for sample though but i prefer that we have our own policy regarding of when or how they can retire.

Seeing many are retire at young age give me hard time to manage them back to work again.

Print this item

Federation Interrogation: Emerald City
Posted by: Randium - 01-21-2017, 07:36 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (5)

Dear all,

We have come together today to ask a few questions to the owner of Emerald City. The answers of the questions will influence the choice of the federation.
The ones who will ask the questions are;
apocolypse101
nunez499
Randium

They will be asking questions to neotheone.

Let us start with the first question; what are your opinions about the current price of aluminium on the GBT?

Print this item

some source for aluminium
Posted by: Firenyth - 01-21-2017, 07:27 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (1)

for the past 24 hours i've had the game running on my pc trying to get alien artifacts for the aluminium generator but with only one dig site ive managed to get 139 so its looking like i need to leave it going for another 24 hours to get enough for the research and the aluminium generator.
what i feel like is needed is a aluminium mine that gives something like 250 - 500 aluminium so you can progress decently.

an alternative is to reduce the aluminium cost of the dig site because what happened to me is i built some advanced microchip factories using my aluminium supplies till i had about 2000 in stock in case i needed it to build more mines similar to the ore mines on red world base or the regolith mines of lunar base. but to my surprise there was no such thing. so the only thing i can do is wait or sell a stupid amount stuff to earth to import a mere 100 aluminium from earth for almost 250,000 coin.

would really like this stage to be refined a bit.

Print this item

Infinite Resources via Memory Modification
Posted by: Minehem - 01-21-2017, 06:43 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

After checking the list of people in my commonwealth, I stumbled upon... [Image: .eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAKpUbxNwQJGpUSWuNhs3_...kXv9b3Xm_4]
Notice anything odd? The player xxDxx has a GDP of over 1 TRILLION dollars. Is it possible? Absolutely. Is it possible now? Absolutely not. This raised many questions in our commonwealth.

Now, after some thought in the commonwealth discord, I discovered that memory values for any given resource aren't protected at all. This allows someone to arbitrarily set their resources to whatever they want. This potentially results in massive inflation of a player AND commonwealth's GDP.

I have a way to recreate it, but to prevent anyone from abusing it to ruin any competition I will wait for permission to PM someone that handles the bug tracker. I will edit the post with the method if I have to, to avoid getting the post removed, but I think PMing a dev would be a lot safer.

Version: Web v0.24.0

Print this item

GOLD GOING FAST
Posted by: phareux - 01-21-2017, 02:52 AM - Forum: Game Tips and FAQs - Replies (5)

the alien aluminum generator constantly go through gold?
my good seems to be going too fast.
or do other buildings use gold also?

Print this item

I cant build GBT
Posted by: Likerstars - 01-21-2017, 01:19 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

I upgraded all techniques but i cant build GBT 

There is no menu on megabot

Print this item

Menu Color Issues
Posted by: PlatinumOre - 01-21-2017, 01:17 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

I'm having issues with the new colors of the menus. The white was easy to read because it was opaque. The translucent black is rough in several areas shown below:

[Image: Nb6jmrA.png]

[Image: HaZrvM9.png]

Print this item