Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 2,808
» Latest member: mantegerVor
» Forum threads: 2,329
» Forum posts: 14,886

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 46 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 43 Guest(s)
Rent_Demon, Septagonal, Thomasicery

Latest Threads
[FFF] Join or become xeno...
Forum: Commonwealth Area
Last Post: Randium
16 minutes ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 75
[FFF] Spruut - Creative M...
Last Post: Randium
17 minutes ago
» Replies: 37
» Views: 1,698
Charter Code Spreadsheet
Last Post: shayantani
23 minutes ago
» Replies: 172
» Views: 13,774
File corruption after upd...
Forum: Technical Support
Last Post: 73313WS
5 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
[NOZ] BlueBaseMars
Last Post: Kingrblue
6 hours ago
» Views: 8
Attracting tourists
Forum: Game Tips and FAQs
Last Post: AngrySwede
7 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 42
Text glitch in colonist w...
Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: Thoth Viduata
8 hours ago
» Views: 14
!! SCREENSHOTS !!
Forum: General My Colony Discussion
Last Post: Thoth Viduata
9 hours ago
» Replies: 121
» Views: 13,994
New resource and building...
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: DrWeather
10 hours ago
» Replies: 9
» Views: 110
[F] The Galactic Federati...
Last Post: Deputy
10 hours ago
» Replies: 9
» Views: 652

Sawmill
Posted by: Captainanse - 11-17-2016, 12:56 PM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (5)

I have all buildings and approach 6 million in atmosphere but i am still stuck with bacteria and fir trees. No new technology to research or buildings. No medical etc... Iam using android

Print this item

Bug Upgrading Ore Refinery leads to wrong job report
Posted by: ChaosBelcebub - 11-17-2016, 10:05 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

Hey, 

I'm currently upgrading my ore refinerys and now my job report (menu -> statistics) shows 188/182 jobs filled. The small refinery needs 3, the advanced 6 worker. With every upgrade, the gap between the two numbers rises. 

Thanks for looking into this Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Sick pandemic
Posted by: nunez499 - 11-17-2016, 08:29 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (13)

Yesterday I logged on and I was faced with suddenly a extreme drop in my water resources. For unknown reasons my water dropped to almost nothing. The night before it was steady around 30K. At the same time I went to 56% sick people.
So first i fixed the water issue, its now on 105K but my i'm stil on 51% sickness. over 500 peeps.
And also now my ppl can't reach the hospitals it seems because i have like 70% empty beds.

What can i do? I've placed new hospitals in different places, but it only seems to add new empty beds.

Print this item

Colony reset
Posted by: LoganMarv - 11-17-2016, 08:07 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (2)

Hi guys, 
I write this because my colony reset few time at the same condition. The first time 1 week ago, the second time 1 day ago. I have multiple access whit different computers but the same account.

Sorry for my bad english. Please, help me ?

Print this item

[Solved] Colonial Charter FORBIDDEN
Posted by: D4rthRex - 11-17-2016, 07:31 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (10)

I built the capitol and get the error : 

You don't have permission to access /api.php on this server.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at http://www.my-colony.com Port 80

I play in Google Chrome.

Print this item

Game Difficulty
Posted by: LordChaos - 11-17-2016, 07:30 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (4)

Three sets of difficulty. Not on how much you are taxed by earth, but by mechanics.

Easy Difficulty: How the game is now. Each building is free to build, besides certain buildings. You are taxed normally. No Natural Disasters. Colonists happiness doesnt matter

Normal Difficulty: Each Building costs money to build (Like in SimCity, Command and Conquer) You are taxed normally. Colonists happiness matters, but not that much. If their happiness drops, they will refuse to work but will not riot (Unless they are not given enough jobs) Natural Disasters is on, but can be set off.

Hard Difficulty: Each Building costs money, and is also taxed twice the amount. Colonists happiness really matters, and if they are not happy they will riot. Natural Disasters is on and cant be turned off.

(Police stations too, needed for Normal and Hard, but on Easy they are decoration. Each Police Station has jail cells, but if there is too much crime then a proper Jail needs to be created. Police Stations would make sure that a Riot will not be created.)

Print this item

Bug Ice Chippers wont unload.
Posted by: AndersColony - 11-17-2016, 06:34 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (4)

My ice chippers are just sitting at the ice patch. They say they're harvesting, but won't return to empty, I think? Is there something I can build next to it that will help? Like with gold mining. (Just want to remove them so I can build

Loving everything about the game. A few days in and I can't sleep thinking about my next build!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Endgame balancing?
Posted by: pouchy94 - 11-17-2016, 06:33 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (13)

Hey,
Really fun game Big Grin , Ive been playing on/off for a while and reached what I think is probably the endgame (see attachment for my colony). A few things I've noticed about the end game:

• Aluminum is definitely the limiting resource, there doesn't seem to be a way to replenish it or even import it, and most advanced buildings require it. It would be nice to at least be able to import it or create aluminum mines or something.
  • With exporting mass goods for $$$, it becomes tedious to click only 100 at a time. It would be nice to have 1000 or 100,000 or more per click too, or just type in the number we want to sell.
  • When rebuilding large areas, with mass selling structures/units, it becomes tedious to click only 1 structure/unit at a time. It would be nice to be able to select multiple buildings/units by holding shift or something.
  • Space becomes more important late game as you fill the map. Fisheries are not worth it for the space, they are 12 squares and produce only twice the hydroponics, which take only 4 sq. For a similar reason, bacteria farms are not worth it either.
  • Maybe it's just me but of the self-regenerating resources, the oil fracking (ore) building seem to output a lot of ore in the endgame, requiring so much less buildings to produce sufficient amounts than the other resources. I found gold/microchips requires the most.
  • I found research points became obsolete late game, maybe an upgrade system (e.g. upgrades for increased ore production etc...) for resources which uses progressively more research points could make research points useful late game.
  • For all the growing resources, I found the population the slowest, maybe a landing pad building upgrade could speed up population growth.
  • I really liked the changes when atmosphere reached a certain level, it would be nice to have more stages with increased atmosphere, and even stages when your population reaches a certain amount.
  • Finally, I found at the end, there doesn't seem to be an endgame goal, especially when you have basically unlimited resources, and are just waiting for population to roll in.

Thank you for your time.

[Image: 2i0avb7.jpg]

Print this item

Atmosphere appropriate recreation
Posted by: Pazerudael - 11-17-2016, 06:18 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (1)

Currently my atmosphere levels are quite high. I don't quite remember exactly what it said, but close to earth levels? If this is the case, then I would really like to see an upgrade to the green dome structure, perhaps like a mini park or something that is no long atmosphere contained. Something like that would be wonderful in showing the breakdown in the barrier between "us" and "outside." It would really reflect the environmental advancement if people could hang out outside.

Print this item

Road builder
Posted by: Cinder - 11-17-2016, 02:38 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

Hi

Im  in love with this game!!!

I would love to see 2 improvements with the roads.

1. when building roads have to option to draw a straight line for auto build rather than having to select every square.

2. upgrade road in 1 click. It would be nice to use the above suggestion to upgrade roads as well.

Print this item