Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,182
» Latest member: xapedrom
» Forum threads: 2,579
» Forum posts: 16,186

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 40 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 35 Guest(s)
Collijs, dariuselgrande, Hypetrain1114, neotheone, Rent_Demon

Latest Threads
Missing workers
Forum: Game Tips and FAQs
Last Post: Hypetrain1114
2 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Касса для интернет-магази...
Forum: General Discussion
Last Post: wayproffboync
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Flipping Vertical Warehou...
Forum: Bug Reports
Last Post: DatSpace
2 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 39
Microship
Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback
Last Post: Flarebrass
5 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 73
(In)Complete Beginner's G...
Last Post: Deputy
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 219
Food warehouse
5 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 47
Mounds on United Earth
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 32
housing, housing and hous...
5 hours ago
» Views: 35
Attracting tourists
5 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 414
Tech Tree
Last Post: DatSpace
6 hours ago
» Views: 45

Android - can't scroll/drag screen
Posted by: eviljim - 12-02-2016, 07:53 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (24)

As of last night, I can't drag the screen to move around. I have no way to navigate my colony anymore.

This is an Android Pixel XL. Oddly i think I played after the most recent update and it was fine... so I have no idea how it would have broke.

I have tried uninstalling, clearing data, starting a new colony, etc. No dice.

I also saw in the reviews another person had the same issue too, it just stopped letting them drag the screen around.

Print this item

Slaves must pay
Posted by: Thrimian - 12-02-2016, 06:21 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (5)

Now that the slaves are earning wages now, I think the next step should be for them to pay taxes as well. Let the colony decide its tax rate and the rate could affect colonist happiness. If it's too high without enough entertainment then the leave. Also maybe having the tax rate be a base of 20% of a colonists total wealth with a Max of 50%. Another thing would be for the colony to adjust the wages that it pays the colonists per job. So like setting microchip factory wage to 5 instead of two or making it lower. This would affect colonists deciding what job to get and they should choose the job that pays the highest. I know the wage change has been suggested before But this is for a little bit more info on it.

Print this item

My original City on Google Chrome is missing?
Posted by: alanraj - 12-02-2016, 01:53 PM - Forum: Game Tips and FAQs - Replies (1)

Hi all,

Please help.

My lovely city on google chrome. Temasek seems to be missing. I loaded google chrome but it asked me to start a new colony. Please help!

Print this item

Exporting
Posted by: Leviathon121 - 12-02-2016, 01:47 PM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

An idea for exporting. Much like the galactic trade we can select how much we want to put up for sale I think there should be a way to do that for exports. It would be so much easier than tapping my screen a bazillion times to make money in the beginning.

Print this item

Mother Russia
Posted by: Hyatt52 - 12-02-2016, 08:58 AM - Forum: General My Colony Discussion - Replies (20)

Come one come all join the Russian party of tomorrow!!

Charter Code: VOJcLkF4

Print this item

Musical Kittens
Posted by: Randium - 12-02-2016, 08:02 AM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (4)

This is the funniest app I have played in a long time!  Big Grin
One thing I stumbled upon, however, is that some high tones of some kittens seem to interrupt halfway their sounds. I wanted to play "We wish you a merry christmas", but despite the fact that the tones were right, it sounded really weird, because some kittens didn't sound the way they were supposed to.

Print this item

Tax Queue
Posted by: Randium - 12-02-2016, 07:57 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

When I had to pay taxes for the first time on one of my colonies, I didn't have an internet access. So when I got home, I restarted the game (while playing on the child colony), then I went to the mother colony, and nothing happened. I gained a lot of money from the GBT, but I didn't receive any taxes.

So I think the taxes just disappeared because I payed them when I didn't have an internet access. Is this supposed to happen, or should a queue be added, so that the taxes will be sent to the mother colony as soon as the game can reach the cloud?

Print this item

New feature for the Statistic menu
Posted by: mathiasg10 - 12-02-2016, 05:02 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (6)

When you press any of the items on the Statistic menu there should be an option to see a graph of that over time. ex. Your GDP over time to see how it grows and get an idea of your achievements

Print this item

Resources, Tax, Salary and Commonwealth
Posted by: Valkyrious - 12-02-2016, 04:47 AM - Forum: Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback - Replies (2)

Currently, the avaiable resource for mining are Gold and Ore that can be replenished anytime we want.. i was wondering if Aluminium and Uranium can do the same thing as well and the price can be quite high :3

Also, i wonder if there are new structures like restaurant with 2 to 3 dollar as an admission and guest capacity is around 10 or depends on how large the restaurant is since the food only distributes to the civilian and no further uses than that.

For the Tax and Commonwealth, can you please imply it so i can manage the tax from other colonies that uses my tag to make other colonies and giving them what they need.

For the Salary also need to be managed, i see the salary was too low :v i want more salary since i already have aplenty way to earn money :3

Print this item

Frozen rovers
Posted by: Trevor4435 - 12-02-2016, 03:24 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

It is starting  to get really anoying to see through my building and see that my gold rovers are sitting there idle I move them a bit set them to harvest and they get stuck again please fix.

Print this item