Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

RussianShadow do you have this bug as well? As off the 0.41.0 update , some people can no longer export/inport from their charters?
Privyet komrade! i'm new here, on this forum, but have some relative experience with the game and with forums as a whole. Loving the game! Small suggestion from me is to remove the Numbers which appear after the name of a Building. Like Gold Mint #556.
Crashes after about 20 seconds for me. I am using the downloaded version on Windows 7
It's lagging so hard it's almost unplayable
Anyone havng issues with the Win 10 game version?
I cant export or import anyting with the newest update of My colony
I got a bug
Hey I remember seeing a post about an auto clicker to delete all of your buildings for you. Anyone have the link for that?
Is it a Zolarg?
My game has a bug
I want a tee-shirt of this, and i never ever buy merch so this would be a first (• •)
Heh, yay
Glad you like it! You'll catch up in no time.
I love this game so much. I feel in love with it yesterday...i feel like such a novice compared to everyone here XD but at least im still considered one of the beta testers before the full version
Ah, that makes sence
Yes. The new menu is still under development.
Only the graph
I know but i cant see the indivisuals who are unemployed anymore, or the indivisual protesters
Unemployment is listed under "Economy" in the statistics menu.
Also, idk if its because i refused the UEC tax or the update. But i cant export anymore