Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Don't forget there is another page to that thread! Does anyone like the idea that you can move buildings without having to sell and rebuild?
It would be called the "Europan Venice"!
the water world one does sound interesting. Smile imagine if you had to build pathways for the colonies to walk along and buildings could float. rovers would be mini-subs that can dive underwater to collect recourses.
aluminum and uranium mines would be very nice but that would have to be a no. the stuff comes once and then has to be imported at great cost or generated over time. i'll take a good look though it none the less. Smile
Hey everybody! Look at Ape Apps Forum › Games › My Colony › Game Ideas, Suggestions, and Feedback v Improvements I would Like to See (Ape Apps People Please Look at This) to see my ideas for the game. Please comment and add your own ideas to improve mine and the game! Thanks!
had an issue being unable to escape from the shortcut key menu. can someone else try that. anytime i'd click Dismiss it'd ask to set a key for dismiss
@Patchdaddy, Thanks. I have so much to learn... quadrillions? I had to look that word up. Jimminy crickets that's alot of money.
@Random_Terran Yes. Some colonies have quadrillions of dollars.
Flipping through the market and see prices like 160 billion. Are there really colonies with that much money? My colony is advanced and I hover around 1 billion (depending on how much I buy or sell that session.)
HI
hi
Hi
Supplies, payroll, taxes, sense of belonging to a community
People can support you with supplies. That's something the AI colonies would never do.
whats the point of being connected to someones charter
hi
heya
Played the game a lot. Figured things out. Broke a lot of things.
How did you become an expert?
and you guys added so much!