Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Yeah sorry for the lack of reply, but I think it is a good idea. Actually the engine will eventually need this capability because I intend to use it to make a command and conquer type game after im done with My Colony
You know..things like being able to scroll the map... being able to load the game... LOL
Not disinterest. Just the game is in early beta so other aspects take precedence.
I'm sensing a clear disinterest in the building customization idea? Smile lol
I also tried on my kids WIn10 PC using Chrome and had the same result.
Get the same in Firefox.
Using chrome. Did a hard reload. Closed all the browser windows. Haven't turned the laptop off and on again yet.
idk it worked on mine. Are you on firefox or chrome
oh yeah i did see that post
I'll add a screenshot of what I see.
It's tagged on the v0.18.0 thread you made. http://forum.ape-apps.com/showthread.php?tid=768
im not seeing it, what section is it in
@bastecklein Did you see the post about not being able to backup the game file on the web version?
money buys happiness in my colony
And if you mean the worker salary, it indirectly effects happiness. The more $$$ they have, the happier they are
Yeah they dont show up on the website until they have become interactive with the server. Since I added the Random Charter thing, you will probably get a lot from people who download the game and then neverplay
And another short question; does the loan of the workers influence anything (like their happiness)? And if yes, what and how?
Is that because all of the other 12 haven't payed any taxes? Or is it that they never looked up the statistics or something?
But the website only shows two.
Also, I thought I only had 1 child colony. But in fact, I turn out to have 14 in total.